Taking you back to old school man!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had that, plus an X-Wing, B-Wing, Tie Fighter, Darth's Tie, an AT-ST and an AT-AT.
What do I have now? nothing, because I let my mum give some away and I broke the rest. If I had a time machine I would go back to when I was a supposedly cool 17 year old who did not need toys, and punch myself in the mouth

I had that, plus an X-Wing, B-Wing, Tie Fighter, Darth's Tie, an AT-ST and an AT-AT.
What do I have now? nothing, because I let my mum give some away and I broke the rest. If I had a time machine I would go back to when I was a supposedly cool 17 year old who did not need toys, and punch myself in the mouth

:lol:lol:lol

Hasbro should advertise like back on the days... that would be cool.. you rarely see toy advertisement now days...

Hasbro should advertise like back on the days... that would be cool.. you rarely see toy advertisement now days...

Really? In the UK the children's channels are full of them.
Ads for sweets/candy and crisps/chips are banned on children shows, so I guess that's one of the reasons.

considering Hasbro is about to get an entire CHANNEL to itself this fall, i think they'll be running their commercials there.

In the form of TV shows.

I only had the B-wing and the Tie Interceptor.

The Interceptor was/still is my favorite of all the vintage Tie's and i like that scretching sound fx it had.

I had the vintage x-wing, snowspeeder, Millennium Falcon, Hoth turret with probe droid, 'rc' landspeeder w/ r2d2 clicker, and mostly Star Wars and TESB figures.

Sold it all in my early 20's with some choice bits of my comic book collection to pay rent. f---

From reading this..i think I was spoiled..it would be easier for me to post what I didnt and still dont have. Didnt have the Droid Factory, Death Star, Skiff, Ewok glider, Rebel transport...and honestly..I think thats it..I still have everything else.

Back