T-1000 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! Much better than the Arnold attempt!!!!!!!!!!! I still hope Arnold improves though.

I like this one much better than the Arnold one....I think the likeness is better..

Agreed, much better thatn Arnie. That said, I must admit I was checking Arnie again, but this time for the forst time in 360degrees.. and from the left side (the "not damaged side" ) he doesn't look that bad at all.. Much better likeness than from the front. So perhaps in real life the bust is quite allright!

Nice bust indeed. Now, can you imagine a 12" version with that head? To bad they can't do interchangeable heads for 12"'s yet, but, the legendary bust head would have been a very nice exclusive for the 12" T-1000, wouldn't it?

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Nice bust indeed. Now, can you imagine a 12" version with that head? To bad they can't do interchangeable heads for 12"'s yet, but, the legendary bust head would have been a very nice exclusive for the 12" T-1000, wouldn't it?

sure would!! an interchangeable head would have been a better exclusive definitely.

Awesome, love the character and this piece; I just may get my first Terminator collectible. :cool:

i have never seen the fascination on bustssss. They look like decapitated head.

I don't remember the forehead and cheek deformations having that much mass in the movie, but the likeness of the left profile is right on the money. My wallet's gonna hate me for splurging on this one!

I don't think Robert Patrick's eyes are that bright shade of blue that SS is using on the bust...that is what is throwing off the likeness IMO...

MUCH better than Arnold.

I will get this for sure, as there is no T-1000 CM or PF.

Back