Syndicate Collectibles - 1/4 Pumpkinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heard this company was previous members from SOTA? someone correct me if i'm wrong but more horror is a good thing.

Attachments

• SDCC-23-Syndicate-Collectibles-027.jpg
    SDCC-23-Syndicate-Collectibles-027.jpg
    739.4 KB · Views: 90
  • SDCC-23-Syndicate-Collectibles-030.jpg
    SDCC-23-Syndicate-Collectibles-030.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 0
It’s awesome to see Jerry back in it I thought he was done I still have some sota street fighter figures they are fantastic

This 1/4 scale version and a 1/10 version are up for P/O at BBTS. I snagged the "Apex" Edition of the 1/10 - and I'm crossing my fingers, here.

This came out of almost nowhere. So many Pumpkinhead choices out there now. Nice!

I'm desperately trying to resist - do I REALLY need this new one in 1:4 scale given I have the Winston/Sideshow one?

The fan in me is saying "Yes you do!", and the money-managing side of me is saying "Enough is enough!" :panic: :lol

We've now got FIVE new options on BBTS . . . https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Brand=27098) . . . and that's without the action figures "Syndicate" may be releasing :horror

Its a shame they feel the need to include his shriveled pumpkin penis on the statues. I really don't care about being that accurate,lol. Otherwise, I would've ordered the Apex 1/10. Guess I will stick with my Movie Maniacs from the Neolithic era of toys.

Its a shame they feel the need to include his shriveled pumpkin penis on the statues. I really don't care about being that accurate,lol. Otherwise, I would've ordered the Apex 1/10. Guess I will stick with my Movie Maniacs from the Neolithic era of toys.

I have that TOO - it's a disease I'm telling you! (I'm talking about the MM figure, not . . . ah never mind)

I appreciate the movie accuracy, I just hate having to explain it to visitors of my collection who don't know. Every time.

Damn - I caved - 1:4 "apex" edition preordered.

I'm so ashamed at my lack of control (ish) . . . but at the same time . . . :bunnydanc :banana:bunnydanc:banana:bunnydanc:banana:yess::family

The Apex version is pretty sweet and I like that base. I bought the Sideshow version two years ago, so I'm not sure yet...

I was actually wondering about the seam issue myself. Assuming the Classic Edition heads are non-removable, maybe there won't be a potentially unsightly seam line? I was going back and forth on both 1/10 scale versions for this very reason.

I was actually wondering about the seam issue myself. Assuming the Classic Edition heads are non-removable, maybe there won't be a potentially unsightly seam line? I was going back and forth on both 1/10 scale versions for this very reason.

I think they hid the seams directly below the head (very top of the neck) on the recent (PCS?/Sadshow) piece . . . so that looked pretty good.

It's worth the risk for me as my fave heads are the 2 "apex only" ones.

And now the "Apex" preorder (at least at BBTS) has sold out as well.

Seem like there (when an exceptional sculpt is made available) are a lot of Pumpkinhead :winkpumpk fans out there after all :) :bunnydanc :banana

I'm even happier now (knowing I have one of these secured - and from a VERY reliable distributor) :yess::clap:family

image.png

Back