• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Symbiote Spiderman Life-Size Bust 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmtz2005

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was bought from a member here on the boards months back. Time to pass on. Does not include brown shipper.

$350 shipped in the U.S.....

collection007.jpg

Put this one on Ebay, pmtz.

This should has sold by now. This piece is VERY underrated. Place a BIN on it and advertise the live.com discount.

Heck, now that I think about it. I'd keep it if I were you.

Put this one on Ebay, pmtz.

This should has sold by now. This piece is VERY underrated. Place a BIN on it and advertise the live.com discount.

Heck, now that I think about it. I'd keep it if I were you.

Im kinda surprised too, thought somebody would've wanted him. I'll wait about another day bud and then off to the bay he goes.....very good advice too :joy....

Do you have the 1:1 Red/Blue version?

I dont, I've wanted to get that for the longest time. Reason why I havent is its too expensive for me, at the time I was looking it was anywhere between $500-$700 :monkey4. If I could find it at a good price I would probably get it and keep this one :monkey3

I dont, I've wanted to get that for the longest time. Reason why I havent is its too expensive for me, at the time I was looking it was anywhere between $500-$700 :monkey4. If I could find it at a good price I would probably get it and keep this one :monkey3

The last Red and Blue Spiderman 1:1 bust that sold in ebay sold for a best offer of $500 (from an original BIN of $750). Not bad considering that the cost of the bust itself was close to $400.

The last Red and Blue Spiderman 1:1 bust that sold in ebay sold for a best offer of $500 (from an original BIN of $750). Not bad considering that the cost of the bust itself was close to $400.

Suprisingly, the red/blue version can be picked up at a very reasonable price right now. IMO, the symbiote, red/blue, and Venom 1:1s are a match made in heaven.

I'm actually kinda tempted to get anothter symbiote Spiderman and have it customized into a 'back in black' version.

Suprisingly, the red/blue version can be picked up at a very reasonable price right now. IMO, the symbiote, red/blue, and Venom 1:1s are a match made in heaven.

I'm actually kinda tempted to get anothter symbiote Spiderman and have it customized into a 'back in black' version.

Venom would be sick :google. If this doesnt sell here im debating on putting up on the bay. The red/blue spidey would be cool to get. I would keep em both. I should of bought the red one when it was selling for about $250.00 but thats what happens when you wait to long :banghead

Back