Surprised no DS Trooper shown at Celebration

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richarde0

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Seeing the live stream from Sideshow at Celebration where they gave us the first look at the Han in Stormtrooper disguise, the Luke Snowspeeder and of course the Royal Guard.. I was surprised not to see any Death Star Trooper on display by Hot Toys

Seeing the live stream from Sideshow at Celebration where they gave us the first look at the Han in Stormtrooper disguise, the Luke Snowspeeder and of course the Royal Guard.. I was surprised not to see any Death Star Trooper on display by Hot Toys

I wish someone there would get a status update on this guy...Soo wanted!!!!!

Doesn't necessarily mean they are cancelled. Not reassuring but they can still be in the pipeline somewhere.

I know I'm probably alone when I say this is my most wanted hot toys SW figure next to ROTJ Luke. Really hope it isn't cancelled or put on the dreaded back list so we have to wait years before we see it ready for purchase like Ripley. Wasn't the DS trooper previewed in the recent catalogue though, along with the Gunner? Weird...

Yeah, I think most would have preferred the Trooper to the Gunner. It's a lot less scene specific than the Gunner.

I don't think the Snowtrooper was there either. So I don't think it means anything.

I see on Hot Toys facebook page they have an image from the China International Cartoon Festival of the DS Trooper.. and it looks like he comes with not 1 but 2 consoles !!!

That would be fantastic if it comes with 2 consoles.

I can see many using one or both with the Han in Stormtrooper disguise to recreate the "Leia Rescue" scene.

"... Uh, had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?..."

Back