"SUPERNATURAL" scuplts by Nek74!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super easy body solution.

HT slim or narrow shoulder for Dean
Sideshow for Sammy.

Ha, the proportioning is perfect.

I'm going with a Dragon for my Bobby & they look fine as a group

Don't forget that some of Hot Toys Truetype bodies have the ankle extenders too.

I've been thinking about the comment from a few days ago about the lighting on the show. It reminded me that even though my camera is pretty much point and shoot, I can have manual control over the exposure and the white balance. So I've been playing with the settings a bit and taking pictures in various lighting conditions to see what I come up with. I think these all look very different, even though is the same heads with the same paintjobs every time.

And this one might not look like anything unless your monitor is pretty bright:

Okay, I've finished my guys. The reason it was so long is because Dean's jacket took me some time to make.

Now, I have to make the weapons....

Hope you like them,

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01426.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

DSC01428.jpg

DSC01429.jpg

DSC01430.jpg

Oh man, I am consumed with jealousy over the coat! It is gorgeous! Is there any way you will offer it for sale or at least the pattern? I actually have lots of leather on hand, I just don't know how to put the parts together correctly.

Even though my Dean is more from the current season where he doesn't really wear the coat anymore, I would still love to have one as a 1/6 work of art.

Are these heads cast in the flesh colored resin or are they completely painted?

Thanks guys! :D

I don't really have a pattern. Actually, I used Saturday Toys black jacket (the one from prison break) as a template, and ... improvised. Now I have a few paper patterns, but I'm not sure they would be useful as I didn't really respected them and made some stuff on the spur of the moment...

I am so very impressed with these sculpts! Nek really outdid himself. Both are really good but Dean is my favorite. He's like in HD, if you know what I mean.

6b6c0253.jpg

faed8d45.jpg

f4a0ea75.jpg

0f11cb24.jpg

Who buy head of Dean in size 1/6 ? ... sorry my english dont very well ... i am brazilian boy ...

Enviado de meu SM-G110B usando Tapatalk

Back