Superman vs Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Hulk. I'm not a fan of the big blue boyscout. The Hulk is nasty, cunning, and ruthless in a fight. While Supes has the edge in more overall powers, the Hulk is an engine of destruction that just won't stop. This fight would be far closer than most fans of the characters would like to admit. I'm on team Hulk. He would stoop far lower than Supes to win a fight.

For the fans of Supes that think he can launch Hulk into space or the sun...that would put big blue right where the Hulk would want him. Do you honestly think the Hulk would just let him take him for a ride? I'm sure mean green would be dropping a few haymakers that would put them right back on earth where the fight would continue.....

You give the Hulk waaaay too much credit when it comes to gray matter.

Not only did Superman knocked Hulk's ass out but he also knocked Thor's ass out too. This is still my favorite moment ever in Comic history.

SupermanknocksoutThor.jpg

And in the end when it came to saving the universe who did they all turn too.

334281-172211-superman_super.jpg

Not only did Superman knocked Hulk's ass out but he also knocked Thor's ass out too. This is still my favorite moment ever in Comic history.

SupermanknocksoutThor.jpg

And in the end when it came to saving the universe who did they all turn too.

334281-172211-superman_super.jpg

While this scene was very entertaining, it's absolute BS. Thor smacks down Supes with no problem. Everyone seems to forget Supes other weakness....magic/sorcery Thor's hammer and his powers are based off it. He is far more vulnerable to Thor than he would be to Hulk. That fight in JLA vs Avengers was always BS IMHO.

While this scene was very entertaining, it's absolute BS. Thor smacks down Supes with no problem. Everyone seems to forget Supes other weakness....magic/sorcery Thor's hammer and his powers are based off it. He is far more vulnerable to Thor than he would be to Hulk. That fight in JLA vs Avengers was always BS IMHO.

BS in your opinion or not. Marvel oked it and Marvel agreed Superman would beat Thor.

What many seem to forget is that no matter who Superman faces he will always win. Doesn't matter what company you work for it is what it is. Superman will always be the top dog.

You give the Hulk waaaay too much credit when it comes to gray matter.

You obviously haven't read the Hulk over the last few years. His grey matter is not in question. When I said he is ruthless, cunning, and savage, I wasn't exaggerating.

I agree that Superman wouldn't stand up to Thor. Just one of several weaknesses would be magic lightning.

The closest analog in the DC universe is Captain Marvel. In Kingdom Come Superman needed trickery to revert Cap to Billy Batson, but Cap's magic lightning was too much for Supes to deal with.

I agree that Superman wouldn't stand up to Thor. Just one of several weaknesses would be magic lightning.

The closest analog in the DC universe is Captain Marvel. In Kingdom Come Superman needed trickery to revert Cap to Billy Batson, but Cap's magic lightning was too much for Supes to deal with.

Doesn't matter how you beat them as long as you beat them. Why he is the ultimate good and the last line of defense, Basically you beat Superman you win the universe. Superman will ALWAYS find a way to win. It is what it is.

BS in your opinion or not. Marvel oked it and Marvel agreed Superman would beat Thor.

What many seem to forget is that no matter who Superman faces he will always win. Doesn't matter what company you work for it is what it is. Superman will always be the top dog.

Sorry, but Supes has been whipped by beings of magic in the DCU far less powerful than Thor. Marvel couldn't win every fight in the crossover battle and I'm sure that comic never gets off the ground if marvel insisted that Thor would knock off DCs most iconic character right out of the box. His weakness is magic and kryptonite. Thor's whole being is based off the power and magic of Asgard. That can't be ignored because Supes is the first ever superhero and DCs most iconic character.

Sorry, but Supes has been whipped by beings of magic in the DCU far less powerful than Thor. Marvel couldn't win every fight in the crossover battle and I'm sure that comic never gets off the ground if marvel insisted that Thor would knock off DCs most iconic character right out of the box. His weakness is magic and kryptonite. Thor's whole being is based off the power and magic of Asgard. That can't be ignored because Supes is the first ever superhero and DCs most iconic character.

That is Comics most Iconic Character not just DC. Like I said, Superman will always find a way to win. You go work at Marvel and get a cross over going with DC, See what the Higher Ups will tell you how to handle Superman. Respect is the most powerful ability Superman has ever had.

By your own admission Supes beat Marvel.
You call it trickery I call it smart battle tacticts.
If "trickery" is not a ligit way to win then Batman would have to forfeit many victories. Beating an opponent by shear might alone isn't the only path to defeating the opposition.
Some of You post with the attitude that kal el has a lower IQ than the Hulk. You don't continually defeat Zod,Luthor,Mr Mxylptk and a guy called Braniac by being stupid.

You obviously haven't read the Hulk over the last few years. His grey matter is not in question. When I said he is ruthless, cunning, and savage, I wasn't exaggerating.

You haven't demonstrated how any of those attributes could be used to achieve mastery over Superman. Let's hear your scenario so we can shoot it down with equal ease. :nana:

Exactly. The lighting IS magic. Therefore it would hurt Supes greatly. Not to mention that he could blot out the sun even as the battle begins. He could greatly reduce the source of Superman's powers as the battle rages on. Hulk vs Superman is a far closer battle.

By your own admission Supes beat Marvel.
You call it trickery I call it smart battle tacticts.
If "trickery" is not a ligit way to win then Batman would have to forfeit many victories. Beating an opponent by shear might alone isn't the only path to defeating the opposition.
Some of You post with the attitude that kal el has a lower IQ than the Hulk. You don't continually defeat Zod,Luthor,Mr Mxylptk and a guy called Braniac by being stupid.

Silver age Supes could beat Thor. But they don't write modern era Supes to be that powerful (or clever).

I'm just saying that it's well established magic is a weakness for Supes. He would not be the ideal DC hero to send up against Thor. Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, or Red Tornado don't have special vulnerabilities to magic and would be better suited to go against Thor.

Where do some of you guys stand on canon? If it's in the comics are your opinions not merely speculative masturbation?

(sorry. I am in a very manic mood today) :devil

This.

Peoples fan biased opinions aren't canon.
Publishers of said characters are, even if you don't like the outcome.

Canon is meaningless. DC and Marvel have both wallpapered over so much canon I can't believe people even mention it.

Canon is meaningless. DC and Marvel have both wallpapered over so much canon I can't believe people even mention it.

So the alternative is fanboy imaginings?
I think not.
Too subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back