Superman Red Son Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know what time this is likely to go up for pre order at? I want to make sure I am all over it.

The original sneek peek pics were intriguing, but not convincing. But I must admit the full reveal has caught my attention, the colours, the base, the cape, the gloves - all good. Must have for me.

Probably around 3 or 4 EST

Please god no black suit, mullet superman. It does not warrant a PF. CBG prob wants it tho.

Wtf did Liefeld draw this panel lmfao

view.php

Figures are anatomically correct, so it couldn't have been Liefeld. Tom Grummett did this. :)

Still a ridiculous 90's style, though.

What about the potential leaning issues?

For a Justice Lord Supes, worth the risk for me. Besides, the idea someone had about a small clear acrylic stand to support the bottom of the cape is a nice, elegant solution, if it became an issue.

For a Justice Lord Supes, worth the risk for me. Besides, the idea someone had about a small clear acrylic stand to support the bottom of the cape is a nice, elegant solution, if it became an issue.

Oh, I was just making a joke because the Animated Series Batman is already leaning in the image I posted. It was probably a bad joke though! :lol

But yes, that's definitely a solution!

I actually think he knows that and that he was actually making a pretty good Joke.. (for CBG) Though I think he was talking about Black Atom.

If not.. Then that is typical CBG :lol

Yes black atom was who I was talking about. Easy variants. :lol I most likely won't buy either if they made them. Well unless the ES is like 50 to 100 then I will never say never.

He looks really good to me. The price does stop casual purchases though tbh. I'll like him from a far and look forward to seeing pictures when you guys get him.

glad the edition size is tbd. If they announced something small I would have been forced to order now.

Will have to think on this. I wonder if we'll see a Kingdom Come version next. If it came down to between Red Son vs. KC Supes, I'd take the later.

Back