SuperJ300 Mancave!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking awesome bud, you got some really great stuff in there.

Thanks bro!

I just received this Bane art through the post by Rob Prior.

Update on Batman and Superman display. Looks better with some art print behind them.

Superman display is starting to look really good, I'm waiting to get a cloth cape for him as the I don't like the weight of the sculpted cape.

Great setup with the art prints. Having other smaller scale nick nacks on the shelf makes the display more interesting IMO. Nice work!

Great setup with the art prints. Having other smaller scale nick nacks on the shelf makes the display more interesting IMO. Nice work!

Thanks, I'm still experimenting with my set up.

I really love getting into these prints to display with the statues. Will be looking for more prints.

I got bored, so,I reorganise my Batman eaglemoss figurines in front of the tv!!

They use to be in my detolf, but looked a bit too busy. I'm still not happy with my Detolf display yet.

Super nice collection. The Eaglemoss figurines look great in front of the TV.

Thanks, I'm going to put lights along there as well to show them off a bit more.

I'm loving my New Avengers diorama even more after the new Cap trailer!!

Also two new additions to my Bowen collection.

Modern Punisher

Black Panther to complete my Avengers display!!!

Got some more comics through the post today.

The plan is to get these framed.

I'm displaying one of them like this for now.

I've also got some Alex Ross variant set cover. I like the look of them, and was cheap to buy at the moment.

I think I will get them framed as well.

I love the shelves you have your Marvel characters in. Are those from Ikea?

I love the shelves you have your Marvel characters in. Are those from Ikea?

Thanks.

Yes they are Billy cabinets from IKEA, great for Bowen statues and some 1/4 scale as well.

great collection fella, love the JL statue and print

Thanks, I've managed to get my other JL print up on the wall today. It's by Alex Ross and I love it!!

My DC display is almost done, just need some more prints and lighting for my cabinets!!

Thanks.

Yes they are Billy cabinets from IKEA, great for Bowen statues and some 1/4 scale as well.

Thanks, I've managed to get my other JL print up on the wall today. It's by Alex Ross and I love it!!

My DC display is almost done, just need some more prints and lighting for my cabinets!!
:rock thats an awesome print

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

:rock thats an awesome print

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Awesome collection man.

Thanks!

Just got time to take proper photos on my professional camera instead of the iPhone camera.

SIDESHOW 1/4 BATMAN PF EX with eaglemoss figurines Batman on bike and art print displayed.

1/4 SUPERMAN ENRAGED CUSTOM

1/4 BATMAN AND 1/4BANE CUSTOM STATUE with eaglemoss figurine Bane and Dark Knight Bane by Rob Prior.

EAGLEMOSS GREEN LANTERN AND BLACKEST KNIGHT COLLECTION AND DC DIRECT GREEN LANTERN AND SINESTRO STATUE.

SIDESHOW 1/4 BATMAN 1989 EX PF

SIDESHOW 1/4 SUPERMAN EX PF and DC direct tomorrow Superman statue and Eaglemoss Superman figurine. No cape on Superman yet cause of weight.

HOT TOYS 1/4 BALE BATMAN EX with card prints from blue ray trilogy special pack.

DC DIRECT BATMAN VS KILLER CROC 2ND EDITION STATUE

SIDESHOW 1/4 WONDER WOMAN EX PF

SIDSHOW 1/4 CATWOMAN EX PF

SIDESHOW 1/4 POISON IVY EX PF

SIDESHOW 1/4 HARLEYQUIN PF

SIDESHOW 1/4 JOKER REG PF

FRAMED ALEX ROSS JLA/EAGLEMOSS BATMAN VILLAINS FIGURINES/LEGO TUMBLER AND BATMAN MINI FIGURE

DETOLF CABINET DISPLAY I need to change it again, looks to busy!

MORTAL KOMBAT DISPLAY STATUES FROM POP CULTURE SHOCK AND OLD SKOOL MK POSTERS AND FLYERS.

Mysterio keeping a spot for Liu Kang!lol

1993 MK POSTERS

1/4 GORO REG

1/4 MILEENA AND JADE

1/4 REPTILE AND SMOKE

1/4 SCORPION EX AND SUB ZERO EX

1/4 SCORPION REG AND SUB ZERO EX MK9 LINE

MY MARVEL COLLECTION

BOWEN DESIGNS AVENGERS DISPLAY This is completed, I have the exactly all the members I want!

S.H.I.E.L.D And Dimond Select Ultimate Nick Fury bust EX and Reg.

HANK PYM AND JANET VAN DYNE

FIRST AVENGERS LINE UP

CLINT BARTON GOLIATH AVENGERS

THIS IS MY SPIDERMAN/PUNISHER AND X-FORCE DISPLAY

SIDESHOW AND BOWEN DESIGNS X-FORCE with some great comic covers displayed.

SIDESHOW AND BOWEN DESIGNS PUNISHER

BOWEN DESIGNS KINGPIN

SIDESHOW 1/5 SPIDERMAN/BOWEN DESIGNS ELECTRO EX/DIMOND SELECT NEW AVENGERS STATUE

Back