Superior spider-man #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up the first two issues for less than one issue. Won't get a chance to read them tonight, but hopefully get a chance tommorow. Never even thought about going on ebay to buy digital codes :lol

This is a good title. Love the twists and character studies. Can't wait for the next issue!

I'm looking forward to the next issue also really enjoy avenging spiderman now Christopher yost is the permenant writer

Did anyone read Superior Spidey #5???!!! Omg it was AMAZING! (No pun intended) Finally, the change I was hoping to see with Oc as Spidey!!!! This issue could not have been better!!!! :yess:

^It was a good read, Otto finally did something to tip the scale. Also really interested in the future interactions of Otto & Norman.

Loving it so far. I REALLY need to get caught up on normal spider-man comics. REading through them fairly slowly. I'm back in the 70's I THINK.

Can't wait for issue 9! And the C2E2 panel has pumped me up even more for the future of Superior Spidey ... (And Superior Carnage).

Superior Spider-Month is gonna rock. :rock

I thought issue 9 was great! Why the hate?

Spoiler Spoiler:

This issue was a hard one to swallow.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll stick it out a while longer but they're very close to COMPLETELY losing another life-time fan.

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Story just sounds like **** Peter will be back around Amazing Spiderman 2

Spoiler Spoiler:

Really, because I've been finding the art to be a bit of a let down.

Story's crap as well.

While the overall premise of the story is kinda of old, the situations Ock finds himself in are interesting. Think of it more as the episode of the week and less than the groundbreaking movie of the month. I liked the art more at the beginning, but Ramos's art while far too anime-y and cartoony, has a certain charm to it. The book is fun and it entertains me and that's all i care about. Snyder's Batman leans more to the serious side but that doesn't stop me from enjoying both books.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back