Summer 2011 Heat Wave!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It feels like it's never ending. I had some real high hopes about Sept bringing cool weather. It turns out, October probably wont either. I have a feeling we'll be in the 80's-90's until January. This is our 10 day outlook:

96, 96, 93, 96, 100, 100, 98, 97, 97, 96

I honestly do not remember a summer I have been more depressed. I have been feeling so down and every morning I wake up and feel the heat, the more I actually want to cry. But I remind myself I'm an adult woman and I probably shouldn't do that.

We're supposed to get rain tomorrow with a high of 82

:D

low of 37 tonight. highs in the mid 60's. will be getting the snowblower tuned up shortly. enjoy your heat wave. i've been wearing hoodies at night.

Where do you live?

Sounds very nice right about now. I would be fine if this heat wasn't actually depressing me. I just want to stay in bed all day and pretend the world doesn't exist.

Summer was beautiful this year. We're about to start paying for it though.

However, I lived in Houston for five weeks over the summer of '95, and I hated every minute of that weather. So yeah, I'll take 6 months of cold any day.

However, I lived in Houston for five weeks over the summer of '95, and I hated every minute of that weather. So yeah, I'll take 6 months of cold any day.

I've spent most of my life here and this has to be the worst summer yet. I fear this could be the new summers for Texas, so I'm looking to get out in the next 5 years. Between the weather and the traffic, this just isn't a fun place to live any more.

I've spent most of my life here and this has to be the worst summer yet. I fear this could be the new summers for Texas, so I'm looking to get out in the next 5 years. Between the weather and the traffic, this just isn't a fun place to live any more.

Yes, this is how it's going to stay.

I live in Austin.

Sunday will be 103 degrees.

Woo, 103 today and 103 tomorrow, and 100 after that. Kill me. Just do it. A stake through my heart!

Back