Suggestions: Next Bad Guy Creature LOTR PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..... and what exclusive do you want with it see ?

Snaga
Gollum
Gothmog
Mouth of Sauron
Uruk Hai Swordsman with armor
Ringwraith
Uruk-Hai Pikesman or Crossbowman
Mordor orc from the Osgiliath siege

Gollum - If I had to guess they will do a changeohead with a pose that could capture Gollum or Smeagol.

Ringwraith - Exc could be a morgul blade changeoarm

Saruman - As long as it includes the palatir like weta it will be sheer awesomeness.

Gothmog & MOS - I think if they make these they will just be regular's or have a non needed exclusive. MOS I guess could have changeoheads one with the mouth open and closed, but Gothmog had a gimp arm and was on a warg mostly during the movie.

I would love to see a scaled down version of GROND though. That would be tits!! Also, if they could do a cave troll or balrog the size of Abomination I would be in awe and pennyless

They should finish the d**n Fellowship first!!! :sick

But as for a creature: I think the Orc Leiutenant would make a great PF (it's the one with the skull attached to his helmet at Osgiliath) or Grishnak. No exclusive needed as they are both eye catching characters :cool:

Gollum - If I had to guess they will do a changeohead with a pose that could capture Gollum or Smeagol...

The only problem I see with that is that since Gollum has nothing around his neck that would hide a seam line from the exchango-heads, it would probably look crappy. What I see is a regular edition of Smeagol and an exclusive of Gollum (similar to the DVD insert thingy). The bad thing about that is it would force you to buy two figures if you wanted both. Which I would do because I'm a pathetic completionist. :lol

Gollum - If I had to guess they will do a changeohead with a pose that could capture Gollum or Smeagol.

Ringwraith - Exc could be a morgul blade changeoarm

Saruman - As long as it includes the palatir like weta it will be sheer awesomeness.

Gothmog & MOS - I think if they make these they will just be regular's or have a non needed exclusive. MOS I guess could have changeoheads one with the mouth open and closed, but Gothmog had a gimp arm and was on a warg mostly during the movie.

I would love to see a scaled down version of GROND though. That would be tits!! Also, if they could do a cave troll or balrog the size of Abomination I would be in awe and pennyless

A Ringwraith is a definite must have, but I think a Morgul Blade exclusive (although a fabulous idea and an exclusive that makes sense) would be "stepping on the toes" of a possible Morgul Lord/Witchking PF down the line. It'd be a PF of the same character essentially.

Although not a "creature", I think Saruman would be a great PF. He should definitely come with the palantir, although if he is sculpted with the pedestal it would be a tad too similar to the SSW statue. Maybe a depiction of Saruman atop Isengard conjuring the storm to waylay the Fellowship as they were attempting to cross Caradhras? No exclusive, though.

While a great character visually, I agree Gothmog was mostly a gimp in the movie, unless SS sculpts him fighting Eowyn in the extended scene from The Return of the King Extended Edition. Or they could possibly sculpt him from the scene in ROTK where he finishes off the Gondorian Ranger with the spear and claims "The age of man is over...the age of the orc is here" (my apologies if I got the quote wrong, it's been a while since I've seen the film...a travesty, I know).

The Mouth of Sauron is another visually interesting character, but suffers from the same problem that Gothmog does...they spent a majority of their time mounted (or in the case of the Mouth of Sauron, all his time) in the film.

And I've wanted a scale Grond for the longest time.

They should finish the d**n Fellowship first!!! :sick

But as for a creature: I think the Orc Leiutenant would make a great PF (it's the one with the skull attached to his helmet at Osgiliath) or Grishnak. No exclusive needed as they are both eye catching characters :cool:

This is a FANTASTIC idea. I always hoped SSW would produce him. He was a visually stunning character and had a few lines in the film as Gothmog's lieutenant. While I'd buy a PF of every Uruk type (scout, pikesman, crossbowman, even engineer), I'd like to see more orcs. And since we already have a Moria orc, I think Skull-head would be a great Mordor orc.

Mouth of Sauron would be cool w/ detachable head for when Aragorn takes it off. We'll probably get Saruman sooner though. I hope he comes w/ light up Palantir (his staff has to be standard)

This is how I want my Saruman PF...

saruman2.jpg

i would vote for snaga and gothmog, gotta love them "so ugly they're cute" baddies, where as the sauron, saruman, ringwraith etc. are more the "we're to cool for you" baddies.

yeah that would be awesome but as its been made as an lsb I cant see it happening anytime soon.

SS followed up the Aragorn PF with the LSB. They followed up the Legolas LSB with the Legolas PF, and with the Boromir LSB on the way I'd be shocked if one of the 3 LOTR PF's for 2010 isn't Boromir. So while it seems unlikely we will see an Uruk Hai swordsman anytime soon, with SS you never now. Based on the smashing success of the Berserker PF [easily the best PF of the year from any licence IMO ] I can see one happening sooner as opposed to later. :D

SS followed up the Aragorn PF with the LSB. They followed up the Legolas LSB with the Legolas PF, and with the Boromir LSB on the way I'd be shocked if one of the 3 LOTR PF's for 2010 isn't Boromir. So while it seems unlikely we will see an Uruk Hai swordsman anytime soon, with SS you never now. Based on the smashing success of the Berserker PF [easily the best PF of the year from any licence IMO ] I can see one happening sooner as opposed to later. :D

Yes once again Woodsy I agree with you, I can ask Tweety Pie though to give us a hint!! :lol:lol:lol

Hard to imagine anyone not talking about this but isn't it pretty much a given that the EASTERLING would make the best PF of all time if done right?

Dennis

Hard to imagine anyone not talking about this but isn't it pretty much a given that the EASTERLING would make the best PF of all time if done right?

Dennis

True, and the Mumak rider (there is a proper term :eek:) would also make for a good PF, but all these are side characters for me and easy come, easy go choices whereas the completed Fellowship is a must.

Denethor and Grima would also make stunning PF's given their rich costuming.

Back