Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blondie gentle giant 1/4 scale details are out of this world. Check it out if anyone didn't see it yet. The best I've seen so far next to sweet pea. Simply stunning!

nice! havent checked up on babydoll in awhile but looks like prices are going back up. i'll hold onto my two a little longer.

Yeah I got lucky and paid 700.00 for mine USA version. :)

I agreed.. but PEOPLE keep paying 700+.. you can't blame them. I missed this figure n now mad at the prices.. oh well..this is not the first time.. Patient zero, and now this... I won't miss the HULK statue!!!

I think these statues go for about $250-$300 retail from GG website because Rocket while unavailable is $250 and Blondie (pre-order) is $300 regular price. Now a couple years later and people are asking insane prices on Baby Doll. Whatever. You won't get me you eBay bastards! I'll wait for a deal. :impatient:

Wth do you mean lucky!? Even that's too much! What did she retail for? I know damn well it wasn't even close to $700 :rotfl

I know but that's the only way to get one now. I could always dream to be in the hobby waybback then but then I woke up and I'm late into this hobby. :thud: but I must have all the GG sp girls. Can't just have 2 of them for my collection. :)

I know but that's the only way to get one now. I could always dream to be in the hobby waybback then but then I woke up and I'm late into this hobby. :thud: but I must have all the GG sp girls. Can't just have 2 of them for my collection. :)

I understand. I just hate over paying for anything! Especially mark up figures. I could understand the price $1000 they're asking now if it was 10 years from now! Not 2 years! :/ I would never pay that kind of a mark up. GG Baby Doll regular price was $250. The crazy prices sellers are asking now is just that. They're asking. Sadly some are willing to pay that kind of asking price money like yourself no offense (again I understand) which gives the sellers the leverage. Still I'll look and wait for a deal. :impatient:

I must say the GG Baby Doll looks better than the SS Baby Doll IMO.

Last edited:
This may be a statue that down the line does get cheaper as people forget about the line, but who knows

This may be a statue that down the line does get cheaper as people forget about the line, but who knows

Maybe when the SS one comes out the GG might drop in price? It's really hard to tell. They are both kind of different but they are both must haves. These do look much better in person. They all have great details but blondie and sweet pea has the highest amount of details as the honey trap statues.when you see sweet pea in person the art and details wipes out every other statue ever made in my opinion. Nothing compares to it. Well except the honey trap statues.

Maybe when the SS one comes out the GG might drop in price? It's really hard to tell. They are both kind of different but they are both must haves. These do look much better in person. They all have great details but blondie and sweet pea has the highest amount of details as the honey trap statues.when you see sweet pea in person the art and details wipes out every other statue ever made in my opinion. Nothing compares to it. Well except the honey trap statues.

i dont see the GG BD going down in price even if the SSC one comes out because it is already part of a lineup that has been really successful. not to mention there were less babydolls than the other characters so she is even in more demand of people who want the complete GG SP lineup. Fortunately, I am not a completionist so its just babydoll, amber, and blondie and im out!

i dont see the GG BD going down in price even if the SSC one comes out because it is already part of a lineup that has been really successful. not to mention there were less babydolls than the other characters so she is even in more demand of people who want the complete GG SP lineup. Fortunately, I am not a completionist so its just babydoll, amber, and blondie and im out!

:horror no blodie? She is most likely the highest detail statue ever. When you see her in person you will love it. :wink1:

Back