Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All polystone brotha Leo :D that's what's so amazing about these sculpted and painted detail! :clap

:eekMost realistic looking sculpted clothing I've ever witnessed :clap:eek I really have to get me one of these..found one for 230$ is it a good deal?

:eekMost realistic looking sculpted clothing I've ever witnessed :clap:eek I really have to get me one of these..found one for 230$ is it a good deal?

Yup. If I were u, try to get the whole set. The clothing sculpted is the best ever! Nothing even comes close, not even the best SSC comiquettes. $230 is great. It's cheaper then Madame Hydra by $50. :lecture

I finally got my Babydoll set up! :D :yess:

001-1.jpg

Yup. If I were u, try to get the whole set. The clothing sculpted is the best ever! Nothing even comes close, not even the best SSC comiquettes. $230 is great. It's cheaper then Madame Hydra by $50. :lecture

:goodpost:Thanks bro..Gentle Giant is becoming a very worthy competitor to Sideshow..This is good new to the consumer..Nothing worse than having a monopoly where the head honcho can allow itself to spike up prices while lowering the quality

you must get her now
come on
give in Snoops

Nope. After what Gentle Giant put us through with the allocation debacle, all the double talk and delays I'm not giving them one more red cent.

I'll just enjoy everyone's pics. :D

Awesome!! You getting the HT?

Oh Yeah! :yess:

Nice....but the blue vase looks out of place :D

I had to keep it there...my Empress commanded it. :lecture

that ROCKS
:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2

Thanks! :duff

Nope. After what Gentle Giant put us through with the allocation debacle, all the double talk and delays I'm not giving them one more red cent.

I'll just enjoy everyone's pics. :D

Oh Yeah! :yess:

I had to keep it there...my Empress commanded it. :lecture

Thanks! :duff

That GG allocation was crap. The lottery was crap too and the annual membership is a rip off especially when you sign on at a later month. You don't get a full 12 months worth of membership. GG really needs to improve on this. However what I can see, there products are great.

That GG allocation was crap. The lottery was crap too and the annual membership is a rip off especially when you sign on at a later month. You don't get a full 12 months worth of membership. GG really needs to improve on this. However what I can see, there products are great.

I agree. My Babydoll is outstanding and from your pics of Amber, she is too!

But until Gentle Giant makes those improvements...They won't get one penny from me.

I agree. My Babydoll is outstanding and from your pics of Amber, she is too!

But until Gentle Giant makes those improvements...They won't get one penny from me.

I am not at all familiar with Gentle Giant..what kind of improvements are you expecting from them?

awesome pics everyone.

GG hit these out of the park - unfortunately there will be little to no change as far as their customer service is concerned...us star wars fans have been suffering for years!

Back