Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, CCG Armory after charging me back in April for this (and only reversing the charge after I harassed them) have not come through with Baby Doll. I just received Amber, which I like a lot - but she's pretty useless without Baby Doll - what to do?

And I'm not paying scalper fees for her - you feed the scalper and you get your hand bit.

CCG Armory is the biggest pile of shi* retailer around. They are a bunch of thieves, and I highly recommend that NO ONE ever buy from them. I think CCG stands for CrooksCheatersGarbage.

CCG Armory is the biggest pile of shi* retailer around. They are a bunch of thieves, and I highly recommend that NO ONE ever buy from them. I think CCG stands for CrooksCheatersGarbage.
indeed
they are liars and crooks
they never sent me my Vlad the impaler vampire head
and then they say I didn't buy it from them

Just got my Baby Doll and Amber this past week. Now bring on the rest:
IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0099.jpg
IMG_0101.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg
IMG_0098.jpg
IMG_0102.jpg

Finally got around to finishing my review of their gorgeous Babydoll statue and Amber just arrived yesterday, so it's been a good Sucker Punch week for me!

Gentle Giant Babydoll Sucker Punch statue review

Great review, Dr. Teng! The picture of the busted up Babydoll was sad to see. :(

Just got my Baby Doll and Amber this past week.
IMG_0102.jpg

Congrats! :clap :duff :clap

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. I wish I could put mine next to my computer.
My cat will destroy her :(

:violin

Get rid of your cat! :nana: ;) :wave

indeed
they are liars and crooks
they never sent me my Vlad the impaler vampire head
and then they say I didn't buy it from them

The one and ONLY time I ordered from them was so ridiculous and horrid. I ordered a bishoujo from them that was "in stock" on their website.

-I wait almost a week after paying, and no ship notice
-I contact them about the status of my order
-After a week of them having my money with no word from them at all, I get a response that the bishoujo is out of stock
-I am told that they won't be getting anymore in stock, and that that particular item just happened to sell out an hour before I placed my order (ya right)
-I send them a nasty e-mail asking why the he!! did they keep my money and never contact me if they're out of stock of the item I ordered
-I get a response that they figured I would want to wait until the next shipment comes in (excuse me, wasn't I just told they weren't getting anymore at all??)
-I demand my money back immediately, or I go to PayPal
-They return the money
-They then went in and changed the status of the item to "sold out" and offer up the excuse that it is MY INTERNET that screwed up and showed me they had the item in stock, when it wasn't

Back