Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was kinda annoyed because 3 days went by and the status said "Shipped" so Im thinking it will be in hand today, and then I get an actual email last night with a tracking number. The tracking shows next Tues is the delivery, so yeah it hasn't shipped until you get the email from them.

I just hope i don't end up with 2 Ambers now

I have three POs for Amber, just in case! No, I'm not keeping all of them to flip. I just don't want to go through another fiasco and have to resort to eBay.

Entertainment Earth, Most Wanted and BBTS.

Just wanted to stop in really quick and drop off a few pics. The lighting sucks today because of cloud cover, but I did what I could with it. I might take more later, but chances are that I won't be able to. Lots o work to do today and over the weekend. I will post some of the other pics I took later though and maybe a brief review. I do love this piece!!! :rock Paints are incredible and details are vast! Yup, better than Babydoll!!! I said it!!!

amber-01.jpg

amber-04.jpg

amber-05.jpg

amber-06.jpg

amber-09.jpg

@barbarian: pics look great! i agree the details are nice but i just think her skin tone is too dark and her face isn't as nice as babydoll's. i will prob be getting blondie if bd shows up in once piece but thats it for me!

@barbarian: pics look great! i agree the details are nice but i just think her skin tone is too dark and her face isn't as nice as babydoll's. i will prob be getting blondie if bd shows up in once piece but thats it for me!
Thanks. Yeah, I know most folks won't agree with me that Amber is better, but I feel that way. I think both of their faces are somewhat simplified, and rate them both pretty much equal. The design of Amber's costume is what threw this one higher than Babydoll for me. I mean the amount of laces/zippers/fishnet is just completely INSANE and so wonderfully executed in sculpt and paints. I wish all companies would put out pieces of such a high quality. I don't understand why folks say that "digital sculpts suck" all the time. If you can get quality like this from digital models, I say digital is mighty fine with me!!! :rock

BRING ON SWEET PEA AND ROCKET!!! Blondie? Maybe. :D

Grats B!
Agree with you from the neck down, but I think BD takes it from the neck up.
I think it's worth mentioning that GG brought these 18 inch pieces with an insane amount of detail, and production paint apps beyond compare to market at $250 full retail.

Back