Stumbling around EBAY.., in california...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To this day I still don't even remember what 15 hundred and ninty millionth reason I was looking something up on ebay nor what Sideshow 1/6 scale something or another I looked at nor what search I did that made me end up looking at these expensive things that dominate my life now.

Fast forward a year and I own most of the Clones from the Star Wars line, have made my own very first Kitbash and have been ready to make the (G.I.) 'Joe line plunge.

The names Quinn. I live in Cali and am an ex industry guy for game development of 15 years. Since I've left I've done I.T., securities, even have been a Taxi driver.

Been doing kung fu for 20 years and am leaning towards going back to the military in some function or another maybe just the reserves this time.

Most wanted (currently) SS are the new Destro and the old Firefly although I'm not sure that I like the updated 'fit they gave him(FF).

I usually have been called Q or rabbit but have answered to worse.

Very approachable. Get at me.

Quinn

Welcome, bud. It truly is amazing how these thing's become such a big part of our lives, and there's no turning back! haha. :)

Back