Studio Scale/Replica ships...whatcha got?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stuido Scale/Replica ships...whatcha got?

Yeah, but not everyone knows MR Snowspeeder is not a SS. For example also not everyone knows that the AT-AT SE comes in fact with 2 studios scales: the AT-AT itself, and the small crashed Snowspeeder, which is also a SS. So the only licensed Snowspeeder that is SS, is the one from the AT-AT SE. And also that the AT-AT SE has a more accurate paint app (with snow and weathering) compared to the original ILM model that was made from and to LE version.

Good point. That, I did not know.

Re: Stuido Scale/Replica ships...whatcha got?

Sorry Adolfo! :( I have my bad health which also makes me go more slowly in the collecting world.

Sorry to hear that too JK :(

Not sure if you guys have the blu rays, but I watched the 501st doc and was inspired by the power of Star Wars and what it provided to people in bad situations.

I went through a bad patch about 7 years ago and it was one of the main positive "forces."

BTW I just realized the thread is called "Stuido Scale..." Maybe renaming it for future searches would be cool :)

Here's what I got

- SS Avatar AMP suit
- Studio Scale 89 batmobile ( not toynami)
- Iconic Replicas Thunderbird 2
- Iconic Replicas Thunderbird 3 in the hangar
- WETA district 9 exosuit
- Icons ID4 Alien Attacker

OTW
- Toynami 89 batwing

I going to wind up my ship collection as soon as the Efx Tie Fighter SS arrives.

*so far*
MR AT-AT
MR Millennium Falcon
MR Snowspeeder
Efx X-Wing
Code3 Slave 1
Code3 AT-ST
Code3 Vader Tie Fighter
Code3 Republic gunship

There's others I'd consider but I'm running out of room :(

I was looking at your list. Did you not get the MR Y-Wing or weren't you interested in it?

Looks damn nice to me!

images

I guess the Y-Wing is one of the rarest SS made by MR. Though for the price it goes now for you could always get a more accurate fan made one with lights and everything.

https://www.therpf.com/f10/master-replicas-y-wing-how-accurate-not-49659/

Yep. I had the MR and was never a fan of it. The paint app was really bad and super dark. So I sold it (when the Efx X-Wing came out) and made a sweet profit. Bought the X-Wing and had money left over.

Funnily enough, I've got no desire to get the Y-Wing again, but if I did, it'd definitely be a custom one.

Just found out the Tie Fighter is delayed again...

I HATE eFX!!!

Back