Studio 49 - Tyler Durden Motocross Shirt and Pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been receiving messages from people outside the U.S. asking how they could send payment. I don't have a paypal account, and I have sworn them off for good. However, I realize that most of you still want to use paypal or pay with a credit card. I was also under the incorrect assumption that people outside the U.S. had access to international money orders. These are readily available through our post office here, but I guess they don't exist outside the states. Sorry for the confusion.

So, I have just signed up for a merchant account, and I will now be accepting credit card and Paypal payments through this account. If you have already paid using check or money order, thanks. I will now be offering multiple payment options.

I am sending PM's to those who lived outside the U.S. If you have not already paid, and would like to take advantage of the online payment method, please send me a PM.

Last edited:
I am going to set up a website with shopping cart for all my future 1/6 clothing offerings. That will be so much easier. I will have to charge a couple bucks more per item to cover the merchant account fees, but I am trying to keep the costs at the bare minimum.

Thanks to everyone who has paid so far. I have to get busy sewing.

Hey everyone, i feel like such an idiot asking this, but was wondering if anyone could help me out. Are the clothing sets real clothes or action figure sized clothes? Thanks. I'm new to using forums.

haha messed up on that one huh. They still sound pretty cool, even if their not life size replicas.

haha yeah kinda just found out. I'm actually a collector of tyler's clothes, but real life size clothes, and typed in tyler durden forums into google and found this. So don't know anything about the site until i saw it and saw john saying he's creating the bike shirt. So thought the one on the figure was just a prototype of things to come. I'd be down to still get the action figure one though, john did a great job on it.

haha yeah kinda just found out. I'm actually a collector of tyler's clothes, but real life size clothes, and typed in tyler durden forums into google and found this. So don't know anything about the site until i saw it and saw john saying he's creating the bike shirt. So thought the one on the figure was just a prototype of things to come. I'd be down to still get the action figure one though, john did a great job on it.

Welcome aboard dude!
This is mostly about 1/6 scale figures (dolls), stick around, it's lots of fun. Look around a bit, there's a couple of really nice figures being made by different people.

Ha ha. I probably could make these in 1:1 scale.

I have received payment from everyone who said that they had mailed it. I am working on finishing up the first few sets of pants and the first ten orders will go out this weekend.

I am capping this project at 20 sets. If you haven't ordered, there are a couple of sets left. Pictures of the completed clothes are coming this weekend, and watch your inboxes for shipping notices.

Well, I am packaging them up and getting them ready to ship, but they won't mail until tomorrow or Monday morning. Fast, but not that fast. :)

Back