Stormtrooper Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually love this one (except for it being a repaint) but it's still an easy pass. I'd love to be rich enough and have enough space to get all the different troopers together, but hard priorities means that the original Stormtrooper will be my only one. Simply the best trooper IMO. :)

It says available in stores now on the banner and then when you get to the page, it says shipping in January... So which is it? Do I need to pre-order from my local retailer?

I like this variant but it's too rich for my blood right now.

Next up... zombie trooper.

Gentle Giant already did one. :D

80125-2.jpg

1/6 troopers are one of sideshows biggest cash cows - little to no dev cost, same manufacturing process and the fans eat it up like pacman on pellets..

sideshow is applying the same formula to 1/4 troopers....expect many more over the coming years

The $360 price is disgustingly high for a repaint. Silly me, I thought SSC may actually sell this one for a lower price. $360 :monkey4 :horror :mad: :thud:

This is f$*@@ng lame. I already have the original. I won't buy a repaint. It would at least be tempting, if it were a different pose...

The second Stormtrooper respray in a couple of months. This is getting lame Sideshow. Easy pass.

I got both from todd at toytrove. I paid about $10 less than msrp for each of them "all in". He is based out of St. Catherines.

They aren't on his website but he can get anything from SS. Just send him a message and let him know Sanjai referred you.

Back