Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love my EX Storm, she's probably my all time favorite statue. I really, really, really, really, really wish they would have Mark Newman sculpt an equally amazing Phoenix/Dark Phoenix.

Yeah, that'd be nice. I really want them to do separate statues for them, though. I wouldn't be able to choose between them if they just made one with the exclusive being the other color. They haven't done something like that in quite awhile anyway. No wonder they're making a Jim Lee Jean first. They probably can't decide.

Any way you slice it, you're right, Newman would make an amazing Phoenix.

I got on the waitlist for the EX very late in the piece and it converted! Should have Storm by Tuesday. No idea why the tracking says it's in Hawaii though (I'm from Australia...)

I got on the waitlist for the EX very late in the piece and it converted! Should have Storm by Tuesday. No idea why the tracking says it's in Hawaii though (I'm from Australia...)

:lol weird on the shipping. I would call them to be sure. But congrats! This ex is way better then the reg head in my opinion. Ex or fail for this one. :clap

That's normal buddy. It flies through Hawaii then lands in Mascot. Normal flight route.

I just love my EX Storm, she's probably my all time favorite statue. I really, really, really, really, really wish they would have Mark Newman sculpt an equally amazing Phoenix/Dark Phoenix.

Seems like Newman has the Midas touch ;)

Yeah, that'd be nice. I really want them to do separate statues for them, though. I wouldn't be able to choose between them if they just made one with the exclusive being the other color. They haven't done something like that in quite awhile anyway. No wonder they're making a Jim Lee Jean first. They probably can't decide.

Any way you slice it, you're right, Newman would make an amazing Phoenix.

I think a better way to do Phoenix is to follow these examples:
- Spidey PF reg & Ex, limited classic Spidey, limited Neg Zone
- Thing PF reg & Ex, Modern Thing (International Version)
- Baroness PF reg & Ex, Blue Classic Retailer Edition
- Iron Spidey reg & Ex, Back in Black Spidey
- Hulk Com reg & Ex, Red Hulk Retailer Ed, Grey Hulk Web Site Ex
- Angel Com reg & Ex, Red Angel Web Site Ex

There's more examples, but you get it. They could do Phoenix, whatever Ex they want for her, and later convert it to Dark Phoenix as a Site or Retailer Ex like the above examples. And even later, do a White Phoenix of the Crown version...win.

Do you remember that post?

Just got Storm and she is gorgous!:yess:
So glad i got her,thanks to everyone who recommended her.:hi5:

Congrats on getting her. A very well done statue, one of the best SS has put out in a while.

Wow. I got an Exclusive with a broke piece of hair on her head and just received the replacement and that one is broke too. WTF? I guess Ill be smashing the two heads soon. Maybe more!

Wow. I got an Exclusive with a broke piece of hair on her head and just received the replacement and that one is broke too. WTF? I guess Ill be smashing the two heads soon. Maybe more!

Aw nooo...my replacement EX head will be here tomorrow (well, technically later today at this point, Wednesday) but the delivery time is during the hours I work...wondering if I want to authorize the package or just wait til Thursday.

But I hope it arrives undamaged, and with the same great paint job the broken one had. If this head has worse paint I'll be upset. If it's another broken head I hope SS can still replace it, this statue is too good for me to get a lousy credit for a broken head or to have to return it. Call me crazy, but I want the condition I paid for.

New head is great. One on right is the broken one.

Now I'm completely satisfied with My Storm Ex. One of my favorite statues.

8598366132_a8ed8942f0.jpg

8598366588_82d9b11c93.jpg

172 has arrived. Perfect paint job and the eyes on the reg are gorgeous. Will display with ex head though. Amazing statue!

^ Thanks Northern. :hi5:

Now just waiting to see what the word is about Spider-Woman replacements.

Back