Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what makes people think there will be Jim Lee version? How many other PF's are there more then one version of? No comic book characters that I can think of.

The upcoming Red Skull PF will be the 2nd version of the character in the PF format.

1. Sideshow has stated that they are committed to making the 90's X-Men
  2. Every character that has the red X base is off the cover of Jim Lee's X-Men #1
  3. The yellow Wolverine PF with the wood base was meant as a companion piece to Sabretooth; we WILL see a brown Wolverine PF from the cover of X-Men #1 with a red X base soon ;)
  4. The Storm PF does not have a red X base nor is she wearing her Jim Lee costume. In Sideshow's photos, they preview her with Black Panther, not the X-Men team.

X-Men_1.jpg

I'll admit, the Jim Lee shoulder pad costume is not my favorite, but if they made another Storm PF at some point with the Jim Lee outfit, I would buy her too. Another fully sculpted with mixed media cape FTW!!

it looks nice, a different shape of face.. cant make all females look the same, i might get this,

2. Every character that has the red X base is off the cover of Jim Lee's X-Men #1
  3. The yellow Wolverine PF with the wood base was meant as a companion piece to Sabretooth; we WILL see a brown Wolverine PF from the cover of X-Men #1 with a red X base soon ;)
  4. The Storm PF does not have a red X base nor is she wearing her Jim Lee costume. In Sideshow's photos, they preview her with Black Panther, not the X-Men team.

X-Men_1.jpg

what about cyclops? he appears to be jim lee and yet he is not on a X base.

Good point. :dunno Maybe they were trying to do a homage to cover art by having Cyclops standing on rubble like he is in the comic with Magneto's helmet or maybe they just didn't think ahead.

or they realized that the giant X bases looked rather lame :dunno

X-Men_1.jpg

Woooooo, We gonna see archangel and I hope jubilee too!
I can't decide damn it! PO or Wait ughhh!

EX or Fail!

Woooooo, We gonna see archangel and I hope jubilee too!
I can't decide damn it! PO or Wait ughhh!

EX or Fail!

i'm gonna order the EX. if they release another one, I may sell this one. if the jim lee one is lame, i will stick with this one. either way, i think its best for me to order the EX on this one for now since I like it.

i'm gonna order the EX. if they release another one, I may sell this one. if the jim lee one is lame, i will stick with this one. either way, i think its best for me to order the EX on this one for now since I like it.

I'm gonna do the same too!

Same idea I Got going guys, the ex dont look too bad. They may still alter it which would be nice!

Has anyone noticed the 4 X-Men with the X bases are the four grouped together for their section of the X-Men #1 cover? Might be just a coincidence.
61973eETepL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I do want the EX for Storm because she's in my top 5 favorite characters but I'm really big on specific costumes since I'm such a comic book nut. In my mind I can't disassociate costumes from specific stories and eras. SSC put her with the Black Panther PF in their photos but he's in his 90s Marvel Knights costume and she's in her 70s costume. It looks as off to me as placing her with the 90s X-Men PFs. They just don't match.
1.jpg
Black-Panther-204x300.jpg

I know this might not be as big a deal to many.

The Wolverine PF was made to match Sabretooth but the Yellow is really his 70s costume so I'd pair him with Storm for now. If they can work in a few more 70s X-Men I'm all for it. Makes me want a Phoenix and Nightcrawler PF that much more. SSC said we'd probably get Storm and NC within a year. They made their word on Storm, here's hoping for Nightcrawler by year's end.
2006-11-30_172848_xmen107splash.JPG
292439-155811-x-men_super.jpg

I keep hiring it isn't so bad, but why buy something you think isn't so bad, should think woww can't live without for 350$

A couple guys were looking at this in my office today. One of them said she looked soft. Like a 40 year old cougar.
I couldn't stop laughing all day.

Actually she looks very fit but her bad paint app makes her face seem middle aged

I think we've judged her a little too harshly; as you can see the face sculpt not that bad when the photo is in HD..though the paint app is terrible...what the hell is wrong with her eyes...:monkey4

stormpfssc300100press05.jpg

Back