Action Figure Storm collectibles Ultra Street Fighter II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was hoping that Regular Ryu and Ken would go on sale. I've never seen them go on sale so I went ahead and purchased Ryu and will be getting Ken next. Are all the characters expected to be released?

Well for the SF2 figures they're including all of the defeated faces; so they'd at least add those in. I'm sure there's some who'd rather the SF2 versions of everyone; I'm even considering jumping in even though I wasn't that big of a SF fan, I love the styles.

pretty sure, while SF2 (and it's improved versions) was great, it did not reach real heights until SF IV. I hated the new system but i guess things need to move forward. I especially hate the bulky design since IV. Even the stage background & BGM SFII series still the best.

i actually prefer the original cast in SFII plus akuma.

Wouldve been perfect if they included their victory poses/face as well, (Ken with his victory/peace hand sign, Ryu with his arms crossed and his eyes closed while his (wired) red bandana fluttering)

i think both winning & losing and even normal face varies from SFII to SFII X? i'm not sure how many versions they have made in between.

Had a choice between mafex venom or this and I am so glad i jumped on this figure and will be venturing down a new hole in collecting storm collectible video game character figures.
e562afe76a206cf41ac081b8d5f7666f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

at least there are only so many characters in SFII, unless they decided to do all color variants. compared to marvel.

Wonder why they went back to SF V with Honda? I guess he looks close enough to how he did in 2, but a defeated face and 100 hand slap accessory would've been nice. Hope they stick with the USF 2 look for Balrog...

Anyone think there's a chance they'll release a USF 2 version of Honda?

I really wish they'd quit going back and fourth and just give us II. Even though I bought the V figures, I prefer part II hands down.

Finally got Ryu. Was able to find him at a website that hadn't seen before I was worried it was a scam but it's a legit place as many on Facebook have bought from there. All I need is Ken and Akuma from SFV in his classic look. After they are secure I'll get Guile and Sagat at BBTS already P.O. Zangief there.

Finally got Ryu. Was able to find him at a website that hadn't seen before I was worried it was a scam but it's a legit place as many on Facebook have bought from there. All I need is Ken and Akuma from SFV in his classic look. After they are secure I'll get Guile and Sagat at BBTS already P.O. Zangief there.

Part II Ryu or Part V?

Wonder how many of the SF2 they will do. Would be nice to have the whole roster, but I'd be down with the world warrior crew + 4 kings

Back