Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a suggestion to add to the MK figure list. The Ninja's typically wore hooded masks in the original Mortal Kombat but their uniforms were given skull caps instead of hoods during MKII and beyond. So maybe instead of just alternate clam shell and cloth face masks they should come with alternate heads

Mezco's doing 1/12 classic figures too right? Looks like we got some competition!

I like what i see with scorpion and subzero but that goro has no joints. Also subzero is looking a little generic blue there, shouldnt he be more ice blue looking?

I hope they do mk3 version of sub and scorp as that is my favorite look.

I suspect that they will come with a butt load of accessories. If these figures are only 50% finished but still look that complete, then that remaining 50% must account for quite a bit. Weapons, alternate body parts, effect pieces, display stands and all the rest. It wouldn't surprise me if Sub-zero and Scorpion also came with smooth tunics along side the quilted versions. Those pieces look to be removable.

I know I wouldn't say no to those types of dioramas. In fact Goro's lair, Shang Tsung's Throne room, Shao Khan's courtyard and the Shaolin temple are all high on my want list. I would also love some characters from some of the other classic MK properties like Mortal Kombat Conquest, MK Mythologies, DotR and MKT.

I hope they make Liu Kang from MK 2 and 3. He looked kind of crappy in the first game. In fact, they should probably focus more on MK 2 and 3 when it comes to certain characters. Raiden looked his best in MK2, imo.

wlDk0JT.jpg
8aZdRhP.gif

MK2
bgfhjHh.gif

Best version of Raiden, imo.

g55q8lW.jpg
DJ2e5Mb.jpg

Totally agree. the suit from Deadly alliance and MKIII aren't that bad either but they're not personal favorites of mine. To be honest MKM sort of left me with a bias for Sub-Zero and the retro suit. It was the first time I really took notice of the character. Up until that point I had always been a fan of Scorpion and Reptile.

I just visited mortalkombatonline.com last night and there was absolutely no mention of these figures on that website. None. Not in the forums or the main page. You would think that a website like that would be the first place to offer some kind of scoop but nope. Boy are they missing out.

Back