Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another being worked on for Ashkan. 17621907_901529059988409_4554022488943652826_o.jpeg

Bro, belts looking effin awesome! Those pieces Gustavo showed are pretty much what I was talking about; not functional(I don't think true belt snaps at this scale are real) but look awesome and then use doll cloth snaps to close(or Velcro, but I hate Velcro....too bulky). Everyone involved knows what they're doing so we're all in good hands. My excitement level for wrestling figures just jumped a couple levels. I'm down for every belt in WWF, WCW, NWA, ECW, AWA, UWF....anything pre-WWE lol.

So Hollywood won his first title that he sprayed from The Giant at Hog Wild 96. There doesnt appear to be a name plate on Hollywood.jpg

Attachments

• Hollywood.jpg
    Hollywood.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 149
Can the print be modified to include the black border around the main plate?

Trying to trace around the plate with leather or vinyl would seem to be a nightmare. The wrap around pieces dont follow the smaller plates so closely. Makes it a lot easier to use pleather, etc on that area.

Back