Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care how much you all think he sucked. But we need a Goldberg.

**** that. YOU need a Goldberg, WE don't need ****.

I would rather have a Gillberg, at least he knew how to wrestle and not hurt anyone. Now we have to deal with ****berg 2.0 in Ryback.

I'd be curious if they give him a belt. I think hogan owns his own image and the word "hulkamania", but all the belts are probably mcmahon's.

I'd love a WWF 1980s-era Hogan complete with the outfit, the belt and everything. But I fear there'll be too many egos to stroke, cough, Vinnie Mac, cough, we'll wind up getting a generic Hogan, like the EB JCVD. Cool, no doubt, but not what we all want.

**** that. YOU need a Goldberg, WE don't need ****.

I would rather have a Gillberg, at least he knew how to wrestle and not hurt anyone. Now we have to deal with ****berg 2.0 in Ryback.
LOL right on

Bit of a stretch here, but how about some managers to go along with the wrestlers. Heenan, Cornette, Heyman, Paul Bearer, etc.
Eventually, that would be great. Particularly a Heenan to complement Andre the Giant or maybe Rick Rude. But first thing's first!

I need the Ultimate One !

featured11.jpg

Attachments

• 7f1bd-UltimateWarrior3.jpg
    7f1bd-UltimateWarrior3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 229
Wow! Very cool. Hope it's an 80's Hogan.

Would PO immediately a Stone Cold, LOD 2 pack, mid 80's Flair, D. Bryan and NWO Hogan, Hall and Nash figures.

A 70's Superstar Billy Graham and Mil Mascaras would be awesome too.

Get to it Storm Collectibles.

I remember when they reunited on commentary.:lol

:lol What a maneuver! Vince was infamous for that phrase, I love the reception during this era its like no one cares :lol now and days Vince is always on the other side of the headset and there are videos of Vince yelling at Michael Cole :lol

Back