Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too sweet! I'd also prefer classic Hulkster but damn I can't say no to an nWo Hogan! Too bad we don't get more high end wrestler 1/6 figures. WWE is really missing out.

The Hollywood Hogan pic mentions "Limited Edition." Hope this is a regular release and not some type of toy fair release (since I believe there were only 300 of the Tyson Toy Soul version).

I'm still waiting for 80's Hulk - during the era when he reigned with the eagle belt.

Speaking of which, will Hulk figures in the future ever come with championship belts?

Storm including 3 licensed belts for Tyson's upcoming figure gives me hope Storm will add something for future Hulk figs (NWO spray painted belt, WWF eagle belt, etc).

The 3RD figure in the Hulk Hogan line is "Classic Hogan" and the figures can be limited....there are less than 200 Wedding Dress Dennis Rodman!

Looks like Monkey Depot has him in stock. Not only is he in stock but they broke him down so if you need additional t-shirts to rip Incredible-Hulk-style they got 'em.

Yes!! Like others mentioned, hope nWo Hogan isn't too hard to get ahold of but I'll unfortunately pay whatever I have to, to get him lol. Glad I passed on version 1 because this is the one I was hoping for!

Looks like Monkey Depot has him in stock. Not only is he in stock but they broke him down so if you need additional t-shirts to rip Incredible-Hulk-style they got 'em.

I think I'll wait for the Hollywood Hogan version that's coming out as well

I wonder what version of Hollywood Hogan is this

I'm sure it's this

I can see this one as well

Last edited:
I wasn't the biggest fan of the Red and Black. I liked the original nWo version back when there were only 3 members. Honestly, to me, that is were the nWo went wrong. They should have kept the group small; just Hall, Nash, Hogan, Kid and maybe Biscoff as their manager. Possibly Big Poppa Pump and Buff with guest member Dennis Rodman.
As great as Hogan looked in his Superstar Graham gimmick it was a shame how much injuries had taken away from his athletics. When he beat Big Show for the belt to become the first nWo World champion he didn't slam him once. Show was a good 200lbs lighter than Andre at Wrestlemania III.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the Red and Black. I liked the original nWo version back when there were only 3 members. Honestly, to me, that is were the nWo went wrong. They should have kept the group small; just Hall, Nash, Hogan, Kid and maybe Biscoff as their manager. Possibly Big Poppa Pump and Buff with guest member Dennis Rodman.
As great as Hogan looked in his Superstar Graham gimmick it was a shame how much injuries had taken away from his athletics. When he beat Big Show for the belt to become the first nWo World champion he didn't slam him once. Show was a good 200lbs lighter than Andre at Wrestlemania III.

:goodpost:

Yeah Hogan's injuries were really bad during the last stretch of his NWO gimmick.

I remember his last Halloween Havoc, I was so excited to finally see Hogan vs Warrior ( R.I.P.) in person and was completely devastated with the politics of Vince Russo forcing Hogan to " Lay down " to Warrior because of injuries.

I remember when they replaced Hogan with Sting, I remember Sting saying to our audience " this is complete " Bull S### " and calling out Russo for doing this to Hogan when Hogan walked off with a sad defeated look on his face . I remember Hogan came out in street clothes in that moment. And did lay down for the easy pin. at the time, I thought this was a set up, but it did actually happen live and sadly was the last PPV for Hogan in the WCW

I'm so glad that Vince McMahon gave Hogan the respect to bring back the NWO and then the face Hollywood Hogan persona on Smackdown for a while before Hogan finally retired and then the racial controversy that finally ended his ties with the WWE.

Last edited:
This Company needs to attack the Rocky movie line. I 'll take thunder lips ,Clubber and Rocky 4 and Rocky 1 with Mick & Pauly. Blitzway would be Amazing too if got they got the Rocky license. Oh and of course APOLLO CREED.

Agreed, love to see everything you mentioned happen.

:goodpost:

Yeah Hogan's injuries were really bad during the last stretch of his NWO gimmick.

I remember his last Halloween Havoc, I was so excited to finally see Hogan vs Warrior ( R.I.P.) in person and was completely devastated with the politics of Vince Russo forcing Hogan to " Lay down " to Warrior because of injuries.

I remember when they replaced Hogan with Sting, I remember Sting saying to our audience " this is complete " Bull S### " and calling out Russo for doing this to Hogan when Hogan walked off with a sad defeated look on his face . I remember Hogan came out in street clothes in that moment. And did lay down for the easy pin. at the time, I thought this was a set up, but it did actually happen live and sadly was the last PPV for Hogan in the WCW

I'm so glad that Vince McMahon gave Hogan the respect to bring back the NWO and then the face Hollywood Hogan persona on Smackdown for a while before Hogan finally retired and then the racial controversy that finally ended his ties with the WWE.

I think you're mixing events?
Hogan beat Warrior at HH98.
The laying down for Sting stuff was in HH99 ?

I think you're mixing events?
Hogan beat Warrior at HH98.
The laying down for Sting stuff was in HH99 ?

You are correct! He laid down for Sting and Jeff Jarret laid down for Hogan.

Hope this mean 80's is next, brother.

Or Thunderlips!

I would love Thunderlips, he's my number one choice. I'd also love the version of Hulk that went to Japan in 1982 and 1983. He even came out to the Battlestar Galatica theme.

10.jpg

hulkhogan.jpg

I also really liked this look from 1979/1980

50.jpg

looking at those pics kinda really want an antonio inoki would make a great companion piece for ali or 80s hogan

I'm taking a shot this body will work with a Hogan head and look reasonable wearing a sleeveless shirt. Any opinions?

s-l1600.jpg

^^Lol. I found a side view by Onesixthkit, the bicep size looks pretty decent. I'm hoping the head mounts well and the skin tones are close. I probably would have bought the Storm body had I not missed it at least two times from Monkey Depot.

Yesterday, my Hogan head (from Monkey Depot) and the body shown above (from an ebayer) arrived at my nearest USPS distribution center in Springfield, Mass. Hogan's head was correctly routed south to my local PO in CT, but the body was sent NW to Albany, NY :banghead.

32560621792_41a1b76fdb.jpg

Back