Storm Collectibles - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really curious as to what is going on with the wedding dress and the black Bulls uniform? Are they actually going to try a full second release? C'mon Storm...give us some info!!!!

BTW, I would love a second full release with wedding dress and Black Bulls Uniform - but include a Basketball!!!!

Well their Facebook photo's also showed an action 'yelling' sculpt (similar to Enterbay's 2nd Jordan one) so a 2nd release is definitely likely.

Not personally interested though as I got Matt to make me one of his sweet custom uniforms, a black (no pinstripe) Rodman one to go with Enterbay's black jersey Jordan.

161611zwrlwefw2lzw52xw.jpg

There's still things I like about it, but when there is another Rodman figure floating around .....

There is a lot to like about the set....its really the sculpts themselves that kill it for me. I don't think they are very good.

HOOWAH...just got shipping e-mail form Toys 2 Dennis is on the way...why aren't there more pictures in this thread...the figure is sold out all over...people have em...SHOW EM!!!

HOOWAH...just got shipping e-mail form Toys 2 Dennis is on the way...why aren't there more pictures in this thread...the figure is sold out all over...people have em...SHOW EM!!!

I'm not sure anyone here has them.

I was considering buying the body loose from ebay as parts have been separated out and for sale now.

You wouldn't happen to have EB's Rodman as well? I'm curious how well the EB sculpt matches up with the Storm Collectibles body, in colour & size.

You wouldn't happen to have EB's Rodman as well? I'm curious how well the EB sculpt matches up with the Storm Collectibles body, in colour & size.

I do. I switched out one body with the EB. Looks better. Hand pegs are the same, but the EB head doesn't fit perfectly on the ST peg, so if you move it, it will fall off easily. Whatever ~

Cheers (again). I'm still curious about this set, but I want to try the EB smiling sculpt on it.

I have him, double body 3 HS. But coz of the lack of interest in the thread, so didn't bother posting.

There has to be interest, he is sold out from a lot of online retailers that had him...so people bought him...it is not the Hitler figures....that everyone owns them and doesn't talk about them...

I have the EB one...can't wait for this one on Monday and I am waiting on storm to offer the Wedding Dress too!!!!

Legend Stan. I think I know what build up I want now.

EB green hair sculpt
SC body
SC gold pants
SC fur coat
EB/SC shoes.

Love it, great stuff!
A shame the part outs are so expensive. I just don't want the whole set...don't like the Storm sculpts at all ...but everything else, awesome!

ST nails it I think on the head and they dared to give us different Dennis. For tattoos that is surprising. ST gives better details and bigger which I love it even not as many as EB. But well, both are awesome.
I cant wait mine to be arrive at the front door.

I am still waiting for news on the Wedding Dress Rodman...

Back