Store-rooms.com T2 & T3 Arnie Clothes + Head Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got both the T-2 and T- outfits a couple of days ago and it is amazing. Yes Zippers need to get altered and the boots that comes with this is too toyish plastic feel and look. Looking for better boots now, but these outfits are both worth it!!!!!

I got both the T-2 and T- outfits a couple of days ago and it is amazing. Yes Zippers need to get altered and the boots that comes with this is too toyish plastic feel and look. Looking for better boots now, but these outfits are both worth it!!!!!

Did you get the same boots i did, I have pics a couple of posts back. The boots I got were not the same ones that were pictured on there website.

Those boots are aweful!^^^^ They look like cowboy boots!

IMG_6264.jpg

These are the boots that were featured in the eBay auction. I paid extra for the security of going through eBay v. Store-rooms since I'm not very familiar with them. Anyway, if I don't get these boots I'll be a little pissed. :tap....

And will ask for some of my money back! :lecture

Anyway, the rest looks pretty good! I was going to weather it all up too. :rock

Last edited:
Got this outfit today... crappy timing since I'm now jonesing for the new HT t800... the quality looks great. They didn't send me a pair of those crappy looking boots either, got the ones I posted above. Should make for a nice custom. Will post pics once I'm done.

Went with a TT at first, didn't like it. Had an extra Sat Toys body and it looks just right. Still need to do quite a bit of work but I'm on my way... Will post pics once it's done.

Back