Stop Watching Us (NSA)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, figured someone might start a thread on this. no ones seem to cares much about govt shutdown, who would about this. but why not.

this country so messed up. obamacare is just another mess and I voted for him.

I don't think it is that nobody cares. I believe that too many people have been made to believe that nothing can be done.

Oh, and...IBTL.

6473064139_e60cd7641b_z.jpg

I don't think it is that nobody cares. I believe that too many people have been made to believe that nothing can be done.

Oh, and...IBTL.

well, I was referring to the govt shut down thread that I started that sink like a rock. but this is a toy forum and public view is something else.

Honestly, I've been wondering about our privacy right here on SSF. The PM system can't safe at all from NSA snooping.

In any case, Kamandi started a good discussion, I hope a mod doesn't lock it...

Oh, and...IBTL.

The answer to Obamacare is easy: Don't enroll. Don't pay the fine.

The answer to NSA? Not so easy. Three years is a long time to wait, it's not long enough to convince anyone who believes in it why it's as useless as it is wrong, and it's irrelevant because the practice is likely permanent at this point. Just a matter of who will get their hands on it next, and how bad will it get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back