• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Statues and Hot Toys for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolop

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Freaks! I am trying to find a new home for the following of my babies. All statues and figures are in very good, pristine condition (unless otherwise stated) and have been briefly displayed in a smoke free environment and then put back in their respective boxes with no damages. All are complete along with their undamaged boxes. Prices do not include shipping and are negotiable and i would prefer to deal within the U.S. only. I can send you more pictures if you PM me with something you are interested in. PayPal only please. I will update this list as I decide to sell more collectibles. Thanks for looking!

Statues:

Kotobukiya Captain America Reborn - $220
DSC03435.JPG

Enterbay Bruce Lee 1/4 Scale HD Masterpiece HD-1002 (Enter the Dragon) - $275
DSC00863.JPG

Sideshow Collectibles Hulk Comiquette - $500
Sideshow Collectibles Wolverine Premium Format - $500
Sideshow Collectibles Silver Surfer Comiquette - $500. SOLD
DSC00961.JPG

Hot Toys:

Hot Toys Original Predator (has everything except bone trophies & pouch on belt) - $150
DSC00780.JPG

Hot Toys Wolf w/ Cleaner Kit - $300
Hot Toys Guardian Predator - $300
DSC00048.JPG

Neca:

Neca 1/4 Scale Predator Set of 3 (19" figs.) - $150 SOLD
DSC00126.JPG

Last edited:
Do not send paypal as a gift! People need to stop falling for this BS and just pay the damn 3.5% extra. what's a few bucks more for full buyer protection and peace of mind?

Ok, then just add the xtra 3% to the prices for peace of mind...

Back