Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed very GOD,the hairstyle gives it away.would have prefered an ETD hair,at least you could put some blue pants/stealth suit on him.GOD suit around the waist anyone ;)..hang on doesnt the head come off!! and is done to fit other BL bodies..MM

New titbit frm Bill's weibo,

the headsculpt will be removable & can be attached onto a normal 1/6 figure body too......no specific type of body was mentioned, rm-x perhaps?
that was mentioned back in FEB.in the black label thread.interesting

69464edegw1dtwbmldkwmj.jpg

This is not what I expected. This looks a bit off. I want a reference photo. His face doesn't look as lean as it maybe should be depending on which year of Bruce Lee they were going for. This is basically the GODv3 head without eye ball rolling and looking proper with sculpted eyes.

I like this. I have never owned any BL collectible/statue/figure yet. Really wanted to get HD 1002 but it is out of my reach now. This one would surely be a good addition for a first timer.

Ha, just as I thought, the same GoD 3rd Edition BD sculpt with different paint app and fixed eyes... and as usual like the last YJ Park sculpt... its nice but not quite there...

very very similar..hair not as big,but yup very much like the promo.
but you know me i'll end up getting it.interesting if the head is removable,gives the body more options with other BL heads
and i'd say its a 1972 bruce ;)

Bill posted this pic on his blog which many took as an indication this was what we could be getting...especially with the body being so similar:
Bruce-Lee-Shirtless-Jean.jpg

Disappointing.

Prototype from Game of Death 3rd edition, early 2010.
69132_459190929584_329989274584_5331436_1843034_n.jpg

Black Label Premium Statue:

Similar?

Last edited:
Hmmm, now that you mention it, it does look like a rehash.

While a lot of people (me included!) loved that body, there was a LOT of talk at the time that that sculpt was not great. To pull both out of storage two years later and market old reused parts as 'premium black label' feels a little dishonest to me.....

And i've just realized now though that it is best to pass on the new 1/4 Rambo figure as they would have went through the same prototype process and had a one piece statue of the body. Look for Premium Black Label Rambo statue in 2 years

:hi5:

And i've just realized now though that it is best to pass on the new 1/4 Rambo figure as they would have went through the same prototype process and had a one piece statue of the body. Look for Premium Black Label Rambo statue in 2 years

:hi5:

Lol, I'm in for a 1:6 'de-jointed' Rambo. Here's to 2014. :hi5:

going by the stare the clothing has to be a GOD outfit or blue pants/stealth suit.cant see this in casual/jeans,would'nt look right
that's my feeling anyway

going by the stare the clothing has to be a GOD outfit or blue pants/stealth suit.cant see this in casual/jeans,would'nt look right

The jeans in the teasers were apparently a gift from Kato to YJ Park & Bill mentioned in that post that it was used temporarily only to have a feel of the overall look.

Yup, jeans are not likely.

:rolleyes2 Quick photo edit just to imagine it...

319723_10150853656130906_2032030269_n.jpg

:idea So, if the head is removable...does it come with another alt. head?

i think the head i removable and fits other bodies (rm-x) or rm style?
so buyers may try alternative BL heads on the body?.just 1 head i think it comes with
and it WONT work with jeans/casual pants methinks

does seem to be based on BS GOD sculpt. yup comes with just one removable sculpt.

Prototype from Game of Death 3rd edition, early 2010.
69132_459190929584_329989274584_5331436_1843034_n.jpg

Black Label Premium Statue:

Similar?
Very. I like the older proto better though, now that I see the comparison pic. This might sound weird, but, are the eyes too small on the 'Black Label' sculpt?

Re: Statue Enterbay Black Label Line (accessories)

does seem to be based on BS GOD sculpt. yup comes with just one removable sculpt.

Removable sunglasses along with the unseen yet necklace...Wristband, etc?
:( I guess no because of the hair sculpt!

Bruce-Lee-Shirtless-Jean.jpg

Back