Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if your happy with the statue as is.get a partial refund,you can put that in via paypal. $50-60.i would put mate.saves all the hassle you may get from EB.

I didn't realise I could get a partial refund from PayPal. That is actually my preferred option. Because I do like the statue, & a partial refund would make the decision to carve it up, easier.

Did you put holes in the shoes, to get the rods through them? Or is BL simply standing on the base, & not connected via the rods?

You know what would really look cool? Adding another layer of wood beneath the 'Game Of Death' diorama, to make it thick enough to drill a couple of holes in, for the 'Black Label' foot rods to fit. That would take the mod to a new level :D
bl1-1.jpg

FREE STANDING LARRY.no rods needed he can stand freely on the diorma floor if needed.it gives the option to alter the feet slightly.if you file a claim with paypal you can ask for a partial refund for a said amount,EB can accept that if they wish.

I think I'd be a bit paranoid about it falling without some kind of stand or something, since statues don't seem to do so well with falls, like normal figures do. Definitely looks nice like that though :D
if you file a claim with paypal you can ask for a partial refund for a said amount,EB can accept that if they wish.
I did give EB the option of a partial refund, but not through PayPal. I didn't even know I could do that. Through PayPal I basically asked for a full refund, but EB denied me, & told me to contact them again. Of course if I'm not satisfied with how EB treat me, I'm going to escalate the PayPal dispute to a claim, & let PayPal decide what happens.

go for it.in your paypal notes state willing to accept a partial refund of??.bruce aint fallen over since i had him.pretty well balanced

Larry, I am glad you are getting to the bottom of this. As I said the white stuff on your statue and base is totally unacceptable, and the QC ****ed up as this should not have gone through the quality check or even been packed in the first place ! I was hoping you would get a flawless statue in exchange and a refund of the shipping costs. Keeping something in that condition would not be a satisfying feeling in my opinion.

Please keep us posted on what happens and best of luck man :)

Thanks GungFu :D & thanks Chris for the tip :D

I guess I'll update you guys with the outcome, when this is settled.

...thought I'd post this here because this is the active Bruce Lee thread at the moment.....

For those that haven't seen it, play the new video game Sleeping Dogs.

Its the closest thing you'll get to Bruce in video games.
You pay a Chinese American cop going back to modern day Hong Kong to infiltrate the triads in a Grand Theft Auto style game.

The fighting mechanics and fight movements are very Bruce Lee and I even just unlocked the Game of Death suit and sneakers :D

I was thinking of getting that game, but after watching the review, I wasn't so sure about getting it anymore. Maybe I'll think about getting it again when it goes on clearance :D

I think I'd be a bit paranoid about it falling without some kind of stand or something, since statues don't seem to do so well with falls, like normal figures do. Definitely looks nice like that though :D

I did give EB the option of a partial refund, but not through PayPal. I didn't even know I could do that. Through PayPal I basically asked for a full refund, but EB denied me, & told me to contact them again. Of course if I'm not satisfied with how EB treat me, I'm going to escalate the PayPal dispute to a claim, & let PayPal decide what happens.

UH OH I am not alone now...
i am sorry for you liquid larr... ooops lawrence :wink1:
I forgot to mention one thing...
I have got several problems with enterbay(i am been unlucky maybe or the QC service is terrible already) in past..but every time the cs service is been very kind (very slow but kind... maybe Natalie).
They have replaced almost all my defected items (shipping back at my own charge)
only the faulty eyes of my fof figure is not been replaced.... now is strange they don't want to satisfy a reliiable costumer like you)

Last edited:
Thought I'd update you guys with the outcome of my PayPal dispute against Enterbay.

Enterbay offered me around a $40 partial refund + 10% off a future purchase from them, which I accepted. I think this was a satisfactory outcome for me. Took longer than I wanted to sort it out, but they did come through for me, so thanks to whoever it was at Enterbay for helping me out.

That's all folks
porky-pig.gif

Thought I'd update you guys with the outcome of my PayPal dispute against Enterbay.

Enterbay offered me around a $40 partial refund + 10% off a future purchase from them, which I accepted. I think this was a satisfactory outcome for me. Took longer than I wanted to sort it out, but they did come through for me, so thanks to whoever it was at Enterbay for helping me out.

That's all folks
porky-pig.gif
Thats big thing if you are planning to buy a 1:4 figure from them... :panic:

@Chris. I think I'm going to enjoy the statue as is, a bit longer, before I attempt a mod. I think I need to get in a modding mood :lol

@Axe. You already know my plan :banana

Back