Statue Companies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've mostly been focused on 1/6 SSC & HT figures. Just starting to get into statues now as well. Mostly interested in 1/4 scale comic book and movie characters. I'm aware of SSC PF and Gentle Giant. What other companies are out there for statue collectors?

I've also heard of XM. Are their statues available in the states?

xm is very difficult to get in the US. Your best best is ordering from simpletoys and having it shipped.

I would think really hard about if you want to go down the statue road. They are really big and expensive. You need alot of display space to pull it off right or else you will have them stored in giant boxes. You also gotta b extra selective. 1/6 you can get almost anything. In statue world you make a bad purchase you have a big box, big space consuming statue and an unforgiving secondary mkt

...from someone who has collected statues for 10 years

Thanks for the advice. I'm fairly impulsive so this could be a dangerous game. :lol

If I buy a statue that I end up not being 100% happy with, I don't mind selling it at a loss to someone here on the forums. Mind you, I'd prefer for it not to be a huge loss.

Right now I have two statues inbound and 4 more that I'm thinking to pick up through the end of next year. Of course, that number could quickly increase throughout the year. I figure I'll pick up no more than 6 statues and then go shopping for a nice display cabinet. Right now I'm using some metal shelving and a few detolfs that I'm going to try to convert to fit a few statues. I'm mostly concerned, to your point, with where to display all of the boxes. I might have to start shopping for a bigger apartment soon as well.

I would stop right now. This is a terrible hobby for impulsive people (my PO list is longer than the Old Testament). Turn back now.

If heading for the cliffs of insanity anyway, don't forget about Tweeterhead...

Weta and Tweeterhead are for me now my favorite statue companies...without question

Back