Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG by Bioware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still playing although I'm finding it difficult to keep my interest after I play it for about an hour. I guess it's starting to lose it's enjoyment for me. Maybe it's just me though.

Lost it's shine for me awhile ago which is a damn shame, I had a lot of love for this game to start with. There are so many other games out there which I prefer to play I'm afraid SWTOR won't get a look in now :(

Sounds like a lot of you guys powered through to Level 50 with multiple characters and are already "over" this game but nine months later and I'm still *loving* it. And I'm still using my first bounty hunter at measly level 16! :lol

I just don't have the time to play more than 4-6 hours a month.

Haven't had this much fun playing a PC game in over 10 years.

I'm still playing although I'm finding it difficult to keep my interest after I play it for about an hour. I guess it's starting to lose it's enjoyment for me. Maybe it's just me though.

Kev, let me know if you feel like thx-182 once you get around level 30. That's what happened to me.

I got bored during beta and canceled my preorder. Guess it is free now?

not yet, but very very soon afaik.

It is a pretty good game, it's just not worth the sub fee for me.

That's the problem. All the classes start to feel the same after a bit. Same quests same flashpoints and same space missions. In fact, space is pretty much identical across all classes.

Will do. But I assume at that point I can just start over with a totally different class and have just as much fun with that one.

Except you will be doing the same quests except for the story quests, unless you switch factions.

You start getting burnt out at lower and lower levels.

Got my first char to 37, got burned out.

Got my second to 22, got burnt out.
Then 10

Then 5

Then my sub ran out.

Completely over it. Though I'd like to at least finish my character story I couldn't be bothered to go through the rest of the crap to see it.

Guild Wars 2 time!! :yess:

Back subbed (needed a SW fix) and am having fun again 1.4 is a cool patch. I'm actually glad this is going F2P as i play LOTRO, and that is as well and i like that model. Hopefully they follow that method.

Still would like some day/night cycles. I think this game has potential to be great. Guess it depends on the devs to make it that way.

Looking forward to new space revamp etc.

i got the email, but i won't even consider playing it until it's F2P. even then i don't have high hopes for the game.

I was trying to watch the storylines on youtube but it just drives me insane when someone doesn't make the choice I want :panic:

Now I really don't care anymore about the quests, operations, craft.... Do you guys think it's possible to just play through the story and still level enough to not die all the time?

Actually having more fun that ever. F2P COMES THURS. Anyone that hasn't tried this yet should.

(still not 50 yet though :))

I reinstalled the game yesterday and got 1450 CP. I plan to finish my IA story and maybe blast through SW story as well while F2P is giving me renewed motivation.

Waiting for free to play to end my subscription and start my Darth Cuddles, Sith Lord playthrough.

When I didn't feel like actually reinstalling the game I looked at playthroughs on YT but it's an awful game for this.

First I had trouble finding a class/character combo I liked and then I kept saying to myself "no don't choose that!" "ugh I would have picked the dark answer" and so on. Very frustrating :)

Are we going to be able to get color crystals on the market? I got 1700 pts.

My main priority would be Cargo Hold honestly.
Do you guys know what are the character/class restrictions? And if I created my characters months ago would they still be available for me in F2P if the class combo is not?

That's a good question about the class combo creations. I would think they should let players keep them, but that does not mean that will happen. Maybe it will force you to respec?

Back