Star Wars RONTO with Jawa anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icedrake707

Super Freak
Reaction score
The dewback GG and sideshow statues are neat. I have been desperately seeking a ronto statue with a mounted jawa. Does anyone else think this would be a cool critter to own?

I think a 1/6th scale Ronto would be awesome.

When I first saw the creature in 'A New Hope' (Special Edition Version) I thought it was the coolest thing ever and really welcomed the additional footage. The Jawa falling from the saddle was classic. I still have my original 3 3/4" scale Kenner Ronto with "bucking" action. Power Of The Force rocks.

The Jawa would need to be removable/articulated, with light-up eyes. They could use/modify the new Yoda body they recently developed.

They would also have to make the Jawa available for purchase separately, perhaps in a two-pack. It would be killer to have a little gang of five or six Jawas in my collection just waiting to creep up on some unsuspecting droids.

Epic.

There are a bunch of other creatures they should do before they think about this one. IE Tauntauns, Wampa, Bantha, Rancor etc.

Back