• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star Wars PF's for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here it goes guys I've got a few Star Wars PF's that I don't have room for and since my many interest is in Marvel I'm going to try and sell these. Perfer to sell to Canada first but if no takers would ship elsewhere.

First up General Grevious Ex. excellant condition with all boxes and shipper. $750 shipped NOW $730 NOW $700

Next Darth Vader Ex. excellant condition working lights and transformer. $650 shipped NOW $630 NOW $600

Next Boda Fett Reg. excellant condition, has no shipper but gauranteed to be packaged properly. wrapped and secured with heavy cardboard. $450 shipped NOW $430 NOW $400

Next Darth Maul Reg. excellant condition, also has no shipper I believe but again would be boxed properly, wrapped and secured with heavy cardboard. $450 shipped NOW $430NOW $400

dopeo1.jpg

izw5qh.jpg

2mybtp4.jpg

2vxptvt.jpg

29ndztg.jpg

6h7w2e.jpg

1078cbr.jpg

2ekp4wn.jpg

2dln6gh.jpg

Last edited:
No rush my friend, think it over and if you want to try to work something out, shoot me a PM, no pressure, no biggie either way.

Bumperoo and prices dropping $10-$20 per item per bump until they're sold. So don't leave them to long or else someone else may pick them up.

Back