Star Wars PF`s you own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Luke PF. The likeness is not perfect, but I cant see myself ever getting rid of it. The pose is iconic and the base is also very nice. Just a very appealing statue. A must have for any ANH fan i would think

Luke ANH is one of those I haven't really yet seen, I must dig the photo archives and see how it is. I'm a big fan of ANH and everything from the first Star Wars has special value to them. As the years pass, I keep watching EP IV more and more

1. Han Solo - I like the pose, head sculpt needs a re-visit by SS. (Preferably an Endor Han)

2. Luke Skywalker ANH - I like it.

3. Anakin Skywalker EX - My favourite!!!!

4. Princess Leia ANH EX - I love it!

5. Slave Leia EX - Awesome, except for the eyes!! :banghead

6. Boba Fett - Awesome

7. Speeder Bike and Scout - Amazing!

8. Darth Vader - Lights on saber, belt and chest, ANH version, whats not to love!

9. Tusken Raider - Very large, pretty cool.

10. Darth Maul (with Robe) - I hate his left boot, looks awkward. But the rest is cool.

11. Dooku (On order) Skeptical, waiting for them to add light up feature and update his boots, otherwise, CANCELLED :banghead

12. Biker Scout EX (On order) Looks good, love the base.

5. Slave Leia EX - Awesome, except for the eyes!! :banghead

Noticed that also, are those visible, like distracting and all. I like it otherwise, but....

spencer-doh-face.jpg

boba fett
darth maul.
soon to be tusken raider

i have dooku and scout trooper on pre order

yeah the luke isn't a favorite one,but i think the pose is what defines it the most. to me the likeness doesn't always have to be 100% spot on as long as you get a great representation of the character (Dooku anyone??). years ago i had the chance to get the exclusive one for $125 but passed in hopes of SS making jedi version someday. i regret it now because i think its a cool PF that not many people appreciate.

I Completely agree....I'm sure you will be able to score one again. I only paid about $120 shipped for my regular. The exclusive is not necessary with this one in my opinion since it is trying to depict a scene from the movie and the moisture farmer outfit just does not go.

Luke ANH is one of those I haven't really yet seen, I must dig the photo archives and see how it is. I'm a big fan of ANH and everything from the first Star Wars has special value to them. As the years pass, I keep watching EP IV more and more

Here is something I dug up from my "Show your shelves thread", Hope it helps:D

------------

This next picture is very special to me. As most will recognize, it is the Luke Skywalker Premium Format. But if there are any Star Wars geeks out there, they will also recognize that the puzzle framed beside it depicting Luke on Tatooine is an Original 1977 Series 1, Picture 1, Kenner Star Wars puzzle. Before Star Wars created the action figure craze, puzzles were a popular choice for merchandising movie items for kids. This puzzle was brutally tough to put together as all the colors are pretty much the same, but I think overall, this display depicts a pivotal moment in the Star Wars Saga, as well as one of the first Star Wars pieces of merchandise ever produced. There we are…a sort of history lesson on collecting hehehe
---------------------------

I have all the Star Wars PF... including regular and ex Luke and Han ep IV and 2 Anakins one displayed with the cape and sith eyes portrait and Jedi Ani without the cape... what can I say, well as I said many times these statues are the best representation of Star Wars Characters as collectibles, Sideshow is doing a great job with SW PF... as favourite I would say Grievous with cape, it gives him that something more... I love so much the Tusken Rider too, very impressive and huge Statue and look forward for the Count Dooku, hoping in a light up lightsaber function added... fingers crossed..:D

I Completely agree....I'm sure you will be able to score one again. I only paid about $120 shipped for my regular. The exclusive is not necessary with this one in my opinion since it is trying to depict a scene from the movie and the moisture farmer outfit just does not go.

Here is something I dug up from my "Show your shelves thread", Hope it helps:D

------------

This next picture is very special to me. As most will recognize, it is the Luke Skywalker Premium Format. But if there are any Star Wars geeks out there, they will also recognize that the puzzle framed beside it depicting Luke on Tatooine is an Original 1977 Series 1, Picture 1, Kenner Star Wars puzzle. Before Star Wars created the action figure craze, puzzles were a popular choice for merchandising movie items for kids. This puzzle was brutally tough to put together as all the colors are pretty much the same, but I think overall, this display depicts a pivotal moment in the Star Wars Saga, as well as one of the first Star Wars pieces of merchandise ever produced. There we are…a sort of history lesson on collecting hehehe
---------------------------

Thanks for the picture. I really like Luke, but if he only had pose where he looks up into the horizon, now he kinda looks like he's "thinking"

I have them all (exclusives except for Han), I wasn't going to get Han at all but got him cheap off ebay, he is my least favourite.

I have three of them. The Luke (free from a raffle at C IV), Boba Fett, and Grievous. Love all three of them, though Grievous is a real pain. I'm trying to find a new place for him to live in the house, but since he takes up so much room, he tends to be the dining room table center piece. And I'd rather he could go elsewhere.

Had them all but got rid of the prequel characters and will only keep getting the OT's from here on out.

There's too much quality stuff coming out - just picked up the efx X-Wing etc... money, money, money... :(

Back