Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being that Kenobi is fetching a hefty chunk of change, I can imagine Fett's value skyrocketing once he truly sells out being that he is so popular.

I am so lucky I was able to get one. I ordered mine on Jan 2 and I got #2315.

The major frustration I'm having is looking at my 3 Mythos pieces (Kenobi, Fett, Vader) and knowing SS has nothing in the pipeline for 2014. These are probably my 3 favorite statues I have and look amazing together. All I want to do is add another iconic character, but I don't know if SS will afford us that luxury.

The major frustration I'm having is looking at my 3 Mythos pieces (Kenobi, Fett, Vader) and knowing SS has nothing in the pipeline for 2014. These are probably my 3 favorite statues I have and look amazing together. All I want to do is add another iconic character, but I don't know if SS will afford us that luxury.

That's what I am afraid of as well. I have no idea why its taking so long to reveal more IF in fact they are working on more like they say they are. The Grievous picture has been around for 2 years so why not put him up for order? Or are they waiting for the next 5 to show at once? And even then it shouldn't have taken them this long to come up with them. I wonder if Disney is somehow behind this and making it either more difficult or more expensive to do these?

That's what I am afraid of as well. I have no idea why its taking so long to reveal more IF in fact they are working on more like they say they are. The Grievous picture has been around for 2 years so why not put him up for order? Or are they waiting for the next 5 to show at once? And even then it shouldn't have taken them this long to come up with them. I wonder if Disney is somehow behind this and making it either more difficult or more expensive to do these?

SS has, at least for now, shifted a major focus to comic heroes. Since they grabbed the DC license, they've got several DC 1/6s, 2 superman PF (with a 3rd coming up shortly), 2 batmans, previewed Wonder Woman and that's just DC. Just like HT, they are pumping out Iron Man at a ridiculous rate. I realize they have a 1/6 Tauntaun and that's nice and all. When it comes to statues, after the Snowie drops, there's nothing out there. What gives?

I think they have said they're waiting for the full wave 2 set to be ready before they show it off. So hopefully once we do see something it won't be long until they actually start coming out. But it is frustrating to see so much focus on Marvel/DC to the exclusion of pretty much everything else. And it was annoying to see them announce the McQuarrie line when I think most of us would prefer they focus on Mythos for now.

im not affraid at all. if sideshow doesn't want to make more star wars statues there are plenty of other companys who want the license and will do it. here is to sideshow snoozing and losing.

im not affraid at all. if sideshow doesn't want to make more star wars statues there are plenty of other companys who want the license and will do it. here is to sideshow snoozing and losing.

I don't care so much about Star Wars statues in general but I doubt anyone else would make a "Mythos" line and that's what I am afraid of losing out on.

Bounty Hunter # 2307 / 2500 has arrived safely to Dubai

uploadfromtaptalk1390849589373.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1390849614106.jpg

Huh, he must be gone. You would think they would just say "checking inventory" if they were waiting for another wave (which I bet is the case for Vader.) Now that 3/5 are sold out maybe they can show us the next ones. :)

Huh, he must be gone. You would think they would just say "checking inventory" if they were waiting for another wave (which I bet is the case for Vader.) Now that 3/5 are sold out maybe they can show us the next ones. :)

Sure would be nice if they did. It would make a lot of us very happy to at least know this line is alive and well, just slow moving.

So that's 3 of the 5 officially sold out..

With Vader perhaps not too far from being gone also...

Glad I pulled the trigger on these when I did :)

Now that these are selling really well it is definitely time for sideshow to make more. Bring on Palpatine, Luke and Grievious.

Back