Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I pronounce it My thos, not mith os, can't quite get the hang of that. Don't mind saying fanny bag though.....lol

Don't know if this has been mentioned but as SS neglected putting the lightsaber on Obi's belt what the chances of them not putting the three on the back of Boba's?

Don't know if this has been mentioned but as SS neglected putting the lightsaber on Obi's belt what the chances of them not putting the three on the back of Boba's?

nervous.jpg

I think they will make it into production and attach the same way the two lightsabers attach to Kenobi's backside.

MYC should just cut to the chase and crank out 2,000 of them. If you build it they will come. ;)

Last edited:
lol right ?? you would laugh seeing me pouring my little silicone mold... waiting.. sanding in the meantime previous hilts.. then taking it out.. cleaning the mold.. pouring in resin again.. waiting.. sanding in the meantime previous hilts.. then taking it out..cleaning the moldcleaning the mold.. pouring in resin again.. waiting.. sanding in the meantime previous hilts.. then taking it out.cleaning the mold.. pouring in resin again.. waiting.. sanding in the meantime previous hilts.. then taking it out.cleaning the mold.. pouring in resin again.. waiting.. sanding in the meantime previous hilts.. then taking it out........x1995 times :D

.not mentioning painting yet :D

I am more concerned about the Vader Mythos piece not having his light saber on his belt given what happened with the Obi Wan Mythos piece.

I am more concerned about the Vader Mythos piece not having his light saber on his belt given what happened with the Obi Wan Mythos piece.

If SS learned anything from the "Kenobi Hiltgate" they will take heed and understand that this won't be tolerated with characters that must have lightsabers and/or hilts (mainly Jedi & Sith).

Since I'm waiting for in-hand photos of Vader anyway, due to that funky lava glow paint we're all dreading, I'm going to just make a promise to myself.

No unlit hilt on Vader, no fury order. :vader

Just realised this Boba with the large rifle won't fit in a standard Besta, that's going to bugger up my display, I'd have to display him with the pea shooter instead :(

I know..one gun is to huge.. the other pathetic small...

I know..one gun is to huge.. the other pathetic small...

I might just sling the bigger gun on his shoulder and pose him with the smaller one, really depends on the hand on the bigger gun. Hope vader turns out good because fett and vader would look sick together.

I still cry when he dies

I'm guessing the gun is attached to his hand so you might not be able to just sling it over his shoulder... but it would be a cool idea if it is separate.

I'm guessing the gun is attached to his hand so you might not be able to just sling it over his shoulder... but it would be a cool idea if it is separate.

Ye I bet it just switch out arms, going to have to re think my display now as the large gun is the only way to go IMHO.

Is it because of your doors? Because I have the Alien maquette inside my Besta, no problem, thanks to the movable shelves.

Back