Star Wars: Han Solo (Master Feng Style)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Feng recently completed this Han Solo head sculpt. Check it out :D
13-2.jpg

1st photo makes it look way better. It's awesome, not dead on, but better than SS Fatso/drunk Han.

Fantastic detail in the hair. It just doesn't look all that much like Han to me. I think it might be the overly stern look he has.

Amazing detail in the hair. Everything else looks great but I think the eyes and how thin the lips are throw off the likeness. Definitely has the overall shape of the face, especially the nose and the scar down pat.

Looks more like a Clint Eastwood to me than Ford. I think the SS sculpt is pretty good, if you look back in Empire, Ford's face was a bit fuller than Star Wars or Raiders

Yeah i guess a few of us would like to see more of a natural look like this with the eyes bigger
han01.jpg

He's planning to make a smile version of it so theres a distinct contrast of expression between the heads.

One of the better attempts at Harrison Ford but it's still mediocre IMO.
Can any of the sculptors that post here give me any insight as to why Harrison Ford is so difficult to recreate?

The hair detail is fantastic....the chin area is dead-on Ford, but I do think the overly stern expression is taking away from the overall likeness...

Yeah i guess a few of us would like to see more of a natural look like this with the eyes bigger
han01.jpg

He's planning to make a smile version of it so theres a distinct contrast of expression between the heads.

When you compare SSC's sculpt to this picture you can tell they did a pretty good job with the likeness.

I'd like to see Feng's Han with a smarmy smile on his face. I think it would look better.

Back