Star Wars General Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clone Armor (8 pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome custom/bash!
I know what you mean about the SST sculpt, to me it's a bit too hairy and, actually, too thin. Ewan looked a bit rounder in the face in EPIII. Funny, Han to fat, Obi Wan to thin...
I don't see Maximus in the RPT sculpt either, but hey, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Congrats on a really cool and unique figure!

I think it's a well done custom/bash figure. Thanks for sharing here as well, Duckgoo. It's a tough crowd here, when it comes to custom figures. Take it all with a grain of salt.

FlyAndFight said:
I think it's a well done custom/bash figure. Thanks for sharing here as well, Duckgoo. It's a tough crowd here, when it comes to custom figures. Take it all with a grain of salt.

I think since this board is mainly for Sideshow figures, there is a tendency towards "Sideshow Love" if you know what I mean.

I mean no disrespect for SS, they are the best American 12" figure company right now. But some folks are biased against custom figures when compared to Sideshow's figures.

Grain of salt taken and I welcome all feedback, good or bad.

If I have some time, I will switch heads so you all can see what a SS General Kenobi in clone armor will look like. I also need to equip him with a cold cathode lightsaber as well.

Don't take it personal which you seem to not be doing. Remember though when you post a custom you want people to be honest right? I've said I liked some and I've said I didn't. There have been some I liked and didn't say anything and vice versa. Again, this is a SS Freak board so the montra is most likely gonna be SS is #1 type thing.

Stunning work! Definitely see a lot of love and ingenuity put into this piece.

:monkey5

DG, I for one am a huge fan of customs...both of figures and props. I prefer my custom lightsabers way more than the Master Replica ones. I dont have any custom figures as of yet but I do appreciate them alot. Like that one guys custom Han with the recast head, or swapping bodies, etc. The only thing is, I really dont see Ewan or Obiwan in that headsculpt at all. The rest of the figure is awesome though. the armor looks top notch!

Back