Star Wars: Force Unleashed....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why so? It's a 'what if', and non-canon...

I think he's saying he doesn't like the fact you have to re-buy the original game to get the add-on's.

..and I agree - greedy move by Lucas Arts.. they could've released the expansions sparately. I'm certainly not going to buy some expensive super edition of the game I already have just to get the extra levels. The game wasn't that great :lol

I think he's saying he doesn't like the fact you have to re-buy the original game to get the add-on's.

..and I agree - greedy move by Lucas Arts.. they could've released the expansions sparately. I'm certainly not going to buy some expensive super edition of the game I already have just to get the extra levels. The game wasn't that great :lol

Exactly, I thought that was pretty clear with the part I highlighted in red and put in bold.

If you are doing a level of DLC and another you have to re-buy the game for what is the point?

Last edited:
Exactly, I thought that was pretty clear with the part I highlighted in red and put in bold.

If you are doing a level of DLC and another you have to re-buy the game for what is the point?

To make $$$...that's what Lucas is good at...

I was initially annoyed that they are making a whole new retail package for this expansion rather than DLC...but after thinking about it, I am actually glad they are doing this. No matter how super expensive it is at first, if it anything like the first release then the price will dramatically drop in 6-8 months. I have found the first Force Unleashed for as low as $15.

What proponents of DLC tend to forget is that with digital distribution, the content creator has more control of the price while the market controls the price when product is offered phsycially. As such, I am likely to find this additional content cheaper in this super edition in a few months than if it was offered as separate DLC.

Just goes to show you that LucasArts really hates their clientele. I'm seriously considering never buying another game from them again. This is just bull^^^^, I was trying to ask this question during the Star Wars Panel at SDCC, but I didn't get there in time.

i am certain it will come in at a reduced price point... no more than $40.

Question for those who have the 360 version of TFU, does your's freeze alot? I've gone through two of these games and booth keep freezing. At first I was worried it was my 360 but it also froze on my friend's 360 as well plus my 360 plays all my other games just fine.

Question for those who have the 360 version of TFU, does your's freeze alot? I've gone through two of these games and booth keep freezing. At first I was worried it was my 360 but it also froze on my friend's 360 as well plus my 360 plays all my other games just fine.

mine would freeze up for something like 10 seconds every now and then...but only when it was autosaving at a checkpoint.

When mine freezes I have to turn off the console to unfeeze it. Thing is it allways freezes in the same spots. Either in the part where you destroy the railgun nodes right before the Star Destroyer battle or the during the fight with the Royal Guards and Shadow Guard before the Vader fight.

Also for those who may be interested, here are some pics from the USE. Not really digging his Tusken Raider look but his other outfit is pretty cool looking. Sorry if these are re-posts
CASXSQFX.jpg

CAWKI7FM.jpg

CA38NCD2.jpg

CAHQAWEA.jpg

CA0SR3GZ.jpg

CARE3L79.jpg

Last edited:

Did you install the game to your HD or are you playing off the disk?

I've found that installing the game makes all freezes go the way of the dinosaur :chew

My 360 version does freeze every once in a while. On Raxus Prime the other day, I got stuck in a wall and had to reboot. It's just the glitchy ass game in general. Even if the Sith Edition is $20, I'm still not buying it, not wasting my money buying the stupid game again. God I hate George Lucas.

Back