Star Wars: Force Unleashed....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're making an Indiana Jones game? Based on the movie or an original story line? That's exciting news too. This is going to be an awesome summer, great movies, game(s?), and books, and I'll be getting my Masters degree. :woo

Original Story line I do believe.

Original Story line I do believe.

Yes. Takes place closer to the time of the original films in San Francisco and elsewhere.

The INDY game will also utilize the new Euphoria bio-mechanical physics engine. In fact, LucasArts worked that into the INDY game before they enfused Force Unleashed with it. I remember the announcement trailer at E3 a couple of years back. They actually showed footage of the INDY game but all that was ready from Force Unleashed at that time was some design art.

The INDY game has been done for a while. They postponed release for over a year to coincide with the release of the movie. Bastards.

New article in Vanity Fair...yeah, since when does VF do gaming stories, right?!
Guess that tells you how mainstream gaming is becoming...

Anyhow, check this out...
https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2008/03/lucas200803

New images...
https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2008/03/lucas_slideshow200803

And the video...
https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/video/2008/starwars_video200803

I want to know why you go to Vanity Fair to find this?:D

I love the way the main character holds his lightsaber. Hopefully we see some cool custom 1/6 figures of him soon.

cusl01_lucas0803.jpg

Yep, you gotta kill Shaak Ti...:monkey2

:rock:rock:rock:rock Yea, I always hated her. J/K, that's interesting, wondering if they will put her "death" in the game as official canon, NM, just found this

Great Jedi Purge

Shaak Ti during the Great Jedi Purge dueling the Secret Apprentice.Shaak Ti was selected to safeguard the Jedi Temple while Mace Windu took a group of Jedi Masters to arrest the Supreme Chancellor. Although she possessed considerable fighting prowess, Shaak Ti was chosen to stay at the Jedi Temple to organize the Jedi Temple's defenses. Moments before the Great Jedi Purge, Ti encountered Anakin Skywalker, whom she believed was on his way to the Chancellor's office to help Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin in the arrest. She tried to stop him from leaving, but the young Knight was persistent, saying he was the Chosen One, and it was his duty to be present.

As the Jedi Temple's commander and defender[1], Shaak Ti was present during the fall of the Jedi Temple, during which Darth Vader himself set out to kill the Jedi Master. Shaak Ti as the Temple's finest swordsmaster was still no match for Anakin and the stormtroopers of the 501st legion [7]. She managed to avoid Vader and the 501st, and went into self-imposed exile on Felucia, where fellow Jedi Aayla Secura was shot down. Some time later she met Jedi Maris Brood, who was bent on revenge against Vader. Shaak Ti convinced her to go into hiding on the planet Felucia, where she was training the Force sensitive natives for an eventual conflict with Vader and his secret apprentice.

She, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Yoda were the last 4 known surviving members of the Jedi Council.

250px-Shaak_v._SA.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol You will try. I'm just assuming she dies, I mean honestly, if she's in the game and you fight her, can she really live?

Of course she dies. I heard that she is the first boss in the game. Another thing that pisses me off because she'll probably be all weak and ****.

At least she'll get some major exposure and hopefully SS will finally get around to making my 12", PF, and 1:1 bust of her :monkey5

Of course she dies. I heard that she is the first boss in the game. Another thing that pisses me off because she'll probably be all weak and ****.

At least she'll get some major exposure and hopefully SS will finally get around to making my 12", PF, and 1:1 bust of her :monkey5

You forgot the life-size humping pillow

Back