Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Let The Scoundrel Run"
HC_11x17_SMALL.jpg

:duff

Awesome artwork as always. I remember your "Spirits of Miyazaki" art you had on display at CVI. Loved that piece.
Thank you! I've wanted to do more Miyazaki pieces for some time now....some day. A little while ago, I completely remastered the original scan of that:
Totoro_24x36_fullbleed_NoBorder_Sig.jpg

Is there an art website that helps show the value (sale price) of pieces of art? I've tried eBay, but there aren't any completed auctions for what I have.

If anyone has any leads on Adam Hughes Nouveau Leia print, please let me know your price. You can feel free to PM me on here, but I'm not on as much as I used to. Email would be a much better route - praxitas @ comcast . net . Can be either edition.

This one here (stolen from SLF earlier in the thread):
Collection049.jpg

Wow good luck, not sure what they go for now but for a while they were big bucks.

Thanks guys. Thankfully I scored one shortly after they were released. Just trying to track one down for a friend. I understand they command a decent price tag, but I'm pretty sure he'd been willing to pay your price. (within reason of course)

Back