Star Wars Figures That Will Never Get Made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilof76

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the recent increase in prices for Star Wars figures, there has been speculation that it may not be profitable for you to offer anything other than main characters.

That said, will you please make Walrus Man? Please?

jDvdy27.jpg

:(

Anyone else who wants to throw in their two cents worth of characters they fear will now never see the light of day, you are welcome to contribute. I was going to make a poll of 10 I thought were the most important, but my idea of important is not everyone else's.

Walrus Man
Power Droid
R5-D4
2-1B
Zuckuss
4-LOM
Dengar
Ugnaughts
Ree Yees
Squidhead

I didn't include Jawas, Tarkin or Skiff Lando because they're more significant, and probably have a better chance.

Count Dooku, Destroyer Droid, Zam Wessel, Republic Commando, Ahsoka Tano, Luminari Unduli, Shaak Ti, Barriss Offee, Darth Revan, Saesse Tinn, Kasyyyk Trooper, Ewok, Jawas, Padme Geonosis Attire, Landspeeder, Anakin Episode 2, Super Battle Droid, Quinlan Vos, Galen Marek, White Darth Vader, Darth Bane, Durge, Wampa, Cad Bane proper bounty attire, Shock Trooper, Battle Damaged Darth Vader, Emperors royal guard, Hoth Leia, Dengar,mand most importantly Jar Jar Binks :wink1:

I would pay the higher price point for Jabba Palace aliens like Amanaman, Ephont Mon, Klaatu, Barada, and Niktu, etc...

Back