Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I'm jealous I'm not there....and for the first time....I love Ewoks.

You can say that again best looking Ewok ever!! I wish I was there but because of lame work I couldn't make it. These photos are awesome and thanks for posting.

When I asked her for a photo, she asked "Do you want the front or the back?"

I said both. :drool :lol

0EBF8CC3-34F3-4B5C-9D67-6470D5F2C0D8-10648-00000D9D44DAA63E.jpg

OMG! Kenner Leia is awesome! :rock

I saw her yesterday and didn't get a chance to get a picture. So glad I saw her today.

Funny story about the Chewie girl. When I was taking her picture, Vader was nearby. A guy was taking a picture of Vader. His buddy asked him if he wanted a picture of Chewie. He said "No, man." :cuckoo:

Thanks for all those cool pics to everyone who posted them. Really, really great stuff there and very funny.

Some of my pics!

Gibby and Furystorm:
DSC00927.jpg

Trooper and Jawa holding hands:
DSC00928.jpg

The Vader in this pic is our very own Shalamar:
DSC00934.jpg

Fury's tattoo:
DSC00940.jpg

The awesome puppets:
DSC00941.jpg

DSC00942.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

My wife's awesome new outfit. No comments VASith :p :
DSC00995.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

My friends new outfits:
DSC00946.jpg

DSC00954.jpg

The Crumb Avfin lost out on. Good thing is Steve Sansweet is the new owner:
DSC01001.jpg

:lol I have the Falcon shirt that Gibby and Fury have on in that first shot. It's my favorite T at the moment. For a Target purchase it sure does get a TON of compliments from fellow Star Wars fans.

Shropt your wifes outfit is so amazing! I can't even imagine how many people must have asked to get a pic with her.

Big shout out to Wally, Shropt and everyone else who post pics for us during the convention! You guys rock. :D

Back