Star Wars Celebration VI Artist Prints revealed...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
trevas_art.jpg

The only one i'm interested in.

I'm getting the Katie Cook ESB piece to go with my ANH piece. Wonder when she'll sell the potential ROTJ?

Guys, I'm really starting to fret about this Trevas print. :panic:

And you know what that means for 'ol Stormy... :panic: :panic:

Trevas was ultra-popular last year with his Fett print and it looks like he has done it again. This one will go fast!

It's too bad I can't make it to CVI, Trevas has stolen the show again. My two favorite this year are Jerry's and Trevas's.

This was posted on Rebelscum. It will be available at the Art of Ralph McQuarrie booth for $50. It is limited to 250 copies and will be available signed by the artist.

RalphMcQuarrie_Raats.jpg

My paper started arriving today, so I got to printing. Each Fine Art giclee takes 20 minutes to print out, feeding the printer 1 watercolor sheet at a time. It's a long, monotonous process that I'm doing myself. The final result is worth it, vividly reproducing the colors and textures of the original work.

I'll update all the print specs soon, with the Pre-Order link, Info about other Original Art and more about getting your print Embellished. All the info about the print is (obviously) the same. Each print will come in a Clear Envelope. You'll be able to fit a few more prints, 17x22 (or smaller) in it as well.

Here's a couple of pics. Lines/shades running across the print are just shadows.

C6Print033.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back