Media Star Wars BattleFront

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And which trait you have active, and what level it is on, and if you've recently been buffed by anything, and whether you have a star card active...

Well obviously there are lots of factors. I took a really long time to start playing it regularly so it's not the most exciting scenario when everyone is already level 40 and you're still sitting at level 2.

The Future of STAR WARS Battlefront in 2017

"While no future Skirmish content is planned, DICE isn't done with Star Wars - the team has shifted its focus to creating the next great Star Wars game, a collaborative effort between three world-class studios: DICE, Criterion, and Motive. We look forward to sharing more with you later this year and thank you for being such a tremendous support of our work in a galaxy far, far away."

https://starwars.ea.com/starwars/ba...ocial&cid=29370&ts=1485904804066&sf52435048=1

Point is...that season pass, etc. doesnt work on the "next game".

So instead of continuing to expand, they just do another...so another 60 bucks...another season pass...more dlc...

I don't think anyone was expecting anything more after the already announced DLC
Supposedly the next game will have a single player, though I doubt it will impact sales much

I bet it will, not everybody wants to play multiplayer all of the time, despite what the studios may tell you. EA & Dice messed this one up so badly, they have to make the next title a cracker....

It didn't help with Titanfall 2, they have less than half the sales of the first game. And despite what people ask for, statistics show that people don't complete the single player in games for the most part which kind of makes it hard for developers to want to spend time and money working on a feature that most people who buy the game don't even play.

While I enjoyed playing it for the firest few months.. I havent touched it since..

not so excited about hearing the 2nd one..

I would much more prefer a open world game like the Witcher in star war universe... that would be a game I would just eat up

It didn't help with Titanfall 2, they have less than half the sales of the first game. And despite what people ask for, statistics show that people don't complete the single player in games for the most part which kind of makes it hard for developers to want to spend time and money working on a feature that most people who buy the game don't even play.
Which also makes no sense considerin' how most AAA projects are single player only.

Single player helps for marketing--notice that COD and Battlefield both heavily market the single player over the multiplayer. It's usually more well crafted than what you would get in multiplayer gameplay.

Titanfall 2 largely has critical acclaim for both SP (it was alright, IMO) and MP. And overall rightfully so. It did poorly because it opened up right next to BF1 and COD, which ripped a good amount of TF's movement mechanics anyway.

Back