Star Wars – 1/6th scale Stormtrooper (Porcelain Pattern Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me at Mrs. Nesbitt

FvJsm43z.jpg

Lmao wut... who is the target audience for this..? Your grandma that also loves Star Wars..? :rotfl

They'll probably only make 500 of these and they'll skyrocket in price lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there an exclusive version that comes with matching pot holders and apron?

I don't think I've ever seen a more negative reaction to a figure. Especially on the HT facebook page. They know how much this thing is loathed. Do they care? Only if it doesn't sell of course.

I really don't get all the hate this is getting.

A toy company makes a toy you don't want to buy. Move along...

5xNRz6J9Ulco8.gif

Move along

I really don't get all the hate this is getting.

A toy company makes a toy you don't want to buy. Move along...

5xNRz6J9Ulco8.gif

Move along

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtEuGfV9ZTM

Also, I don't see this as a cash grab... I don't think HT expects to make a killing, again, they likely did it because they could and it was fun. You want it, great! You don't... then don't.

The AT-AT kills me.

Do you see the hat?!! I'M MRS. NESBITT!!!!

That trooper will have to be careful cleaning his armor, as I don't believe it's dishwasher safe.

I will only bring him out when important company is coming over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtEuGfV9ZTM

Also, I don't see this as a cash grab... I don't think HT expects to make a killing, again, they likely did it because they could and it was fun. You want it, great! You don't... then don't.

The AT-AT kills me.

Reps all around!

I simply don't understand the extreme negative reaction this has generated from some.

I don't understand how someone doesn't understand the negative reaction. It's a combination of looking stupid and being a blatantly obvious low effort cash grab. I would imagine that a lot of people dislike both of those things.

Some people collect fine china. That's fine. Some people like collecting Star Wars figures. That's great. The overlap of the two has to be rare.

I don't understand how someone doesn't understand the negative reaction. It's a combination of looking stupid and being a blatantly obvious low effort cash grab. I would imagine that a lot of people dislike both of those things.

Some people collecting fine china. That's fine. Some people like collecting Star Wars figures. That's great. The overlap of the two has to be rare.

I can see that point but I also feel most fan merchandising is a combination of inaccuracies and low effort cash grabs.

I actually really enjoy the artistic absurdity of it... as you stated, that razor-slim demographic of fine china collectors & Star Wars collectors. That's one funny venn diagram that Hot Toys is marketing to.

Back